American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Don't know exactly what this means, but I posted this on the FB American Idiot On Broadway site and got the following in regards to IC pre-sales.

T Ann: Still no special pre-sales for Idiot Club members? Green Day fan club members with no AMEX?

Yesterday at 2:58pm ·

American Idiot on Broadway

If you're an Idiot Club member, keep your eyes peeled for an e-mail in the next few days regarding general ticket on sale.

3 hours ago

So my parents are letting me go if I go with my brother. My dad's pissed, which I feel slightly bad about, but not bad enough to bail. KSHDVHS :D

For those who went to the show at Berkeley, does anyone remember how much those "Limited Edition" posters were? The two-sided ones?

For those who went to the show at Berkeley, does anyone remember how much those "Limited Edition" posters were? The two-sided ones?

Mine was $15 closing night.

It has been confirmed that there will be a cast recording! On gerard canonico's facebook, he said they are going to begin recording it tonight. :D

It has been confirmed that there will be a cast recording! On gerard canonico's facebook, he said they are going to begin recording it tonight. :D

So excited! I will definitely be scooping one up at the merch stand...among other things!

The OBCR will most likely be available in digital form (iTunes and Amazon) as well as hard copy. I'm sure that you'll be able to find somewhere to buy it. If you're out of the US and you have your version of iTunes, do a search for "Next to Normal" and/or "Hair" (the 2009 Revival), if you have access to download those, you have a good chance for the AI OBCR.

Yay, I've been looking forward to that news.

Just got this email :) Good for Idiot Club members looking to get tickets the day before they go on sale to the general public.

AMERICAN IDIOT TICKETS GO ONSALE 2/13

As a member of the Idiot Club we wanted to give you a 24–hour exclusive — starting at 12:01 am on February 13th you can purchase tickets to American Idiot on Broadway before the on sale date of February 14th that was announced to the general public.

Be sure to grab your seats now to see the show that Billie Joe called incredible and contagious, and Tre Cool referred to as dangerous, sexy and fucking amazing!

American Idiot follows the journey of a new generation of young Americans as they struggle to find meaning in a post 9/11 world, borne along by Green Day’s electrifying score. Directed by Tony Award winner Michael Mayer (Spring Awakening), the show features every song from American Idiot plus a few from new Grammy Award winner 21st Century Breakdown including 21 Guns, Last Night on Earth, Know your Enemy, and Last of the American Girls (plus a surprise or two). The result is a live, musical experience that’s edgy, soulful and exhilarating.

So set your alarm for midnight on February 13th and be among the first to get your tickets (by clicking here) for performances starting on March 24, 2010

Link - http://www.telecharge.com/behindTheCurtain.aspx

Is there and exact time the tickets go on sale sunday? I don't see one

If not I'll be on the page refereshing at midnight onward. :D

That is great news, thanks for posting :D

pre-sale starts at 12.01am tomorrow (13th) and general sale starts at 12am sunday.

On the official site, it say midnight. So I'm going with midnight, Saturday into Sunday. :)

On the official site, it say midnight. So I'm going with midnight, Saturday into Sunday. :)

Thats what I figured. thanks :happy:

oooh, does this mean they've added even more 21CB songs? That would be fantastic! EJN or Static Age would sound really cool!

I think that the surprises that they're talking about are songs like "Favorite Son," "Too Much Too Soon," and "When It's Time." However, based purely on the Berkeley Rep AI page to the Broadway AI page, the Berkeley production was 90 minutes and the Broadway production is said to be 95 minutes... so maybe they added a song in there or they're just estimating and it's actually 93 minutes which is between 90 and 95. :lol:

I don't know if this've been posted, but...

laksjdfksasf.jpg

does this mean that the people that can't make it to the musical will finally have decent audio? :wub:

I don't know if this've been posted, but...

laksjdfksasf.jpg

does this mean that the people that can't make it to the musical will finally have decent audio? :wub:

Yep. Just about every, if not every, Broadway musical gets a cast album. Its most of the songs, if not every song, from the musical recorded in a studio and released around the time the show opens or a few months afterwords.

Yep. Just about every, if not every, Broadway musical gets a cast album. Its most of the songs, if not every song, from the musical recorded in a studio and released around the time the show opens or a few months afterwords.

I did not know that :o well, I think I know what I'll want for my next birthday if it gets here :lol: