American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I'm exited and worried. February 14th....

I hope by then I come up with a date of when I can go.

yeah but that guy posted the link

so can't anyone buy them?

I dunno. This isnt really too clear...

'We wanted you to be the first to know that beginning tomorrow at 10:00am EST, advance access to tickets is available with your American Express card by clicking here for performances starting March 24, 2010. Tickets won’t be available to the general public until February 14.'

This is normal for Broadway and concerts. AMEX has traditionally done this in conjunction with the theaters, letting AMEX cardholders first purchase tickets. It doesn't mean that the show will sell out by the time the tickets go on sale in February. But it does kinda suck for Idiot Club members. Not everyone has an AMEX card.

I'm slightly miffed that there was no mention of Idiot Club presales.

IC members should have special privileges for stuff like this, not just concert presales once every few years. :dry:

My parents are making summer plans! They have to decide! I'm like, "GUYS HURRY UP!"

I'm so antsy right now it's killing me...Toronto is so close to New York, I can't miss this!

This is so good, I just ordered today my plane ticket for NY, I'll be there from April 18th to 26th, I can't wait to order the tickets for the musical now :D

I just bought tickets for March 24th, second row of the balcony, dead center. I'm excited!

I so wish I was going to be there that night.

They're not going to sell opening night to the public at the moment. It might not be until the week before that they'll release seats.

Also, because my AMEX is being a pain in the butt at the moment, I went out and bought an AMEX giftcard and used that for my ticket. First row, center balcony, Mar. 27th. I couldn't make it up there in the middle of the week.

They're not going to sell opening night to the public at the moment. It might not be until the week before that they'll release seats.

Also, because my AMEX is being a pain in the butt at the moment, I went out and bought an AMEX giftcard and used that for my ticket. First row, center balcony, Mar. 27th. I couldn't make it up there in the middle of the week.

that's so rude

i gues the first preview night is special

anyone think the band will be there?

There are tickets available for the first preview night on March 24th, just not the official opening night on April 20th. (Yet...see above post by sorano.) :)

American Idiot cast performing 21 Guns at the Grammys is 100% go! Proof? Billie's nephew:

"Andrew Humann > Gerard Canonico: 16 years of faithful family service...nothing...1 year of being in his show...a spot in the fucking ****** performance...what.the.fuck. lol...real talk though: Congrats dude, shit's about to go crazy on that stage."

There's an official trailer on the official website:

http://www.americanidiotonbroadway.com/

The trailer brought back so much. I LOVE this show. The final version performed on the last night in Berkeley was amazing - and they're already working to make it even better.

I was so excited to see the link to CAST - and then it just said Coming Soon when I clicked on it like the sucker I am! :down:

I actually believe that *that* the "music video" that's been talked about. It's obviously towards the end of the run since Johnny is clean-shaven as he was at the end and not all scruffy throughout the rest of the it.

I actually believe that *that* the "music video" that's been talked about. It's obviously towards the end of the run since Johnny is clean-shaven as he was at the end and not all scruffy throughout the rest of the it.

Yeah, and Whatsername wasn't doing the spray paint thing in the beginning, either.

But that's not the 21 Guns video, and my understanding is that there will be one.

But that's not the 21 Guns video, and my understanding is that there will be one.

Do you remember where you read that, J'net? I was going by John's tweet and all he mentioned was a AI video shoot aka the trailer.

Picture4-7.png

Hi - I have tickets for the 27th as well. .

Do you remember where you read that, J'net? I was going by John's tweet and all he mentioned was a AI video shoot aka the trailer.

Ben Thompson told me and told me I could share it here. I had asked him if there was ever going to be a video because so many people were agonizing over it in the thread for the song. I posted part of his email there:

Hey J'net!

I'd love to help you out! What I can tell you is that there were two camera crews following us around at Jingle Town when we were recording the song. They were in the booth with all of us when we were recording and filming us when we were just hanging out there. I wish I could tell you when they are going to release but the truth is...i don't know. I do know that they ARE going to release it though. I think they are trying to figure out where or who to release it to/with. Make sense? I don't know anything else about but have been wondering myself when we're going to get to see it. If I hear anything else, i'll let you know.