American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

does anyone know if the tickets are available?

Someone on one of the FB fanboards said that tickets would go on sale around January 31, but take that rumor as you will. It's just a rumor at this point.

So,... no. Nobody knows, actually. :D

I am excited to go to NY to see this!!

with that said the premiere isn't for 2 months. IMO I don't think this thread neeeds to be pinned. I think things like this weekend the World Stage show, the Adeline auction for Haiti and the Grammy's and other current things should be pinned.

I am excited to go to NY to see this!!

with that said the premiere isn't for 2 months. IMO I don't think this thread neeeds to be pinned. I think things like this weekend the World Stage show, the Adeline auction for Haiti and the Grammy's and other current things should be pinned.

And you are absolutely right! This was pinned when we first got the news about it going to Broadway, and I've since completely forgotten about what's pinned and what's not (something I tend to do often). I'll take a look at the "Bulletin Board" today and move some things around.

Thanks Beth!

And you are absolutely right! This was pinned when we first got the news about it going to Broadway, and I've since completely forgotten about what's pinned and what's not (something I tend to do often). I'll take a look at the "Bulletin Board" today and move some things around.

Thanks Beth!

Thanks J. :)

cross posting is rude I know....but i had to post this:

..its speculation only and might be wishful thinking but who knows

Vince's latest post (from the American Idiot Musical Facebook Page):

rumor is the cast of AMERICAN IDIOT is in LA this week working with the band on a sound track or new Video .. Nothing firm -- just a light buzz that LA is the home for the cast this week...

Gallagher is currently in LA for re-shoots for a film he did last summer but several cast members have mentioned heading to LA. A reliable source said that it'll be related to the Grammy's so my guess is that they'll be performing with Green Day.

Gallagher is currently in LA for re-shoots for a film he did last summer but several cast members have mentioned heading to LA. A reliable source said that it'll be related to the Grammy's so my guess is that they'll be performing with Green Day.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's been confirmed somewhere ... but I can't remember where :/.

Just received this email from Idiot Club:

AMERICAN IDIOT AMEX PRESALE

After an incredible three month record breaking run at the Berkeley Repertory Theater, American Idiot is coming to Broadway. It’s the show that Billie Joe called incredible and contagious. And Tre Cool referred to as dangerous, sexy and f… amazing.

Under the direction of Tony Award winner Michael Mayer (Spring Awakening), the show features every song from American Idiot plus great new material from Green Days latest, 21st Century Breakdown. The result is a live, musical experience that’s edgy, soulful and exhilarating.

We wanted you to be the first to know that beginning tomorrow at 10:00am EST, advance access to tickets is available with your American Express card by clicking here for performances starting March 24, 2010. Tickets won’t be available to the general public until February 14.

Just received this email from Idiot Club:

AMERICAN IDIOT AMEX PRESALE

After an incredible three month record breaking run at the Berkeley Repertory Theater, American Idiot is coming to Broadway. It’s the show that Billie Joe called incredible and contagious. And Tre Cool referred to as dangerous, sexy and f… amazing.

Under the direction of Tony Award winner Michael Mayer (Spring Awakening), the show features every song from American Idiot plus great new material from Green Days latest, 21st Century Breakdown. The result is a live, musical experience that’s edgy, soulful and exhilarating.

We wanted you to be the first to know that beginning tomorrow at 10:00am EST, advance access to tickets is available with your American Express card by clicking here for performances starting March 24, 2010. Tickets won’t be available to the general public until February 14.

I got that, too! Guess I'd better dig out my AmEx card :).

the post about the presale seems to be implying that you have to have an amex card to buy tickets from this presale. am i reading to much into it? or is that right? anyone know

THIS SUCKS...........UNLESS ANYONE IS GOING THE SAME DATE AS ME and will send you the $

ASAP..

should i panic??????

I DON'T HAVE AN AMEX CARD!

Stupid question, but would anyone share the pre-sale link?

its the same as : http://www.telecharge.com/BehindTheCurtain.aspx?prodid=7944

from Vince:

just posted now!!

( from the American Idiot Facebook site)

Look for the guys this weekend on stage in LA - and its a sure bet when they perform "21 Guns" -- The cast of AMERICAN IDIOT will perform on stage with them.

gettng closer to the truth I hope

from Vince:

just posted now!!

from Vince:

just posted now!!

Vince has the bad habit of posting rumors before he has much evidence, so don't get your hopes too high... but he's the second person I've heard talk about this rumor.

LOL...........

THIS SUCKS...........UNLESS ANYONE IS GOING THE SAME DATE AS ME and will send you the $

ASAP..

should i panic??????

I DON'T HAVE AN AMEX CARD!

I don't either. No panic. Breathe. :)

had a nice cup of tea....:) all calm....

had a nice cup of tea....:) all calm....

can non idiot members club buy them tomorrow?

The email said that tickets don't go on sale to the general public until Feb 14th.

The email said that tickets don't go on sale to the general public until Feb 14th.

yeah but that guy posted the link

so can't anyone buy them?