American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

A bit more expensive than the Berkeley run, yep. :/

But about what I expected.

Yeah, those prices don't surprise me.

They don't thrill me - but they don't surprise me ...

Y'all better have your piggy banks ready...

Here are the ticket prices, per Telecharge. No date yet of when the tickets start selling...

Is their any images that show the layout of the theatre? So you can get better sense of where you'd be sitting?

Is their any images that show the layout of the theatre? So you can get better sense of where you'd be sitting?

You can see it here: http://www.playbill.com/reference/theatre_...ating/2163.html

BTW, those prices are pretty average for a Broadway show. And like I mentioned before, they'll probably have rush or lotto. Heck, out of the six times I did the lottery at Hair and Next-to-Normal this past weekend, I won twice, once for each. So, it's not impossible to win the lottery. Plus, tickets will be slightly cheaper during previews.

Edited by sorano

I was expecting prices to be about this much, if not more.

I'm already saving up. At this point, I don't really care how amazing my seats are as long as I'm there. :)

I was expecting them to cost more tbh, so this is sort of good news.

But I still have to save up some more before I can get tickets.

$127 for me is REALLY pushing ...we will probably get the $ 77.00 ones...only one night tho....

***starts to make sure she has enough !

Here's another video for you, Too Much Too Soon: http://www.vimeo.com/8880074

Password, the 2009 Tony-winning musical revival that Theo Stockman was a part of before and after the Berkeley run of AI. (lowercase)

Unfortunately, I tried to do the quality better in the video thus causing the audio not syncing completely with the video but it's not too much of a visual song anyways.

I'll post one more video and that's it because the quality is getting worse and worse each time I rip the master. :/

Also, I'm doing these videos for y'all, so please don't post elsewhere. Along those lines, I can't PM the full musical to anyone either. It's just too complicated to do. Sorry.

Edited by sorano

Yeah, I had the feeling that those prices would be about that. The Balcony at the St. James is so far up! But at $32.00 that might encourage repeats viewings. A lot of people will want to see it a few times.

Okay I'm going to have to go with the $52 since i'm most likely paying myself, If i'm even allowed at all.

Anyone with experience know whether middle mezzanine or balcony is better?

Whether you're in orch or mezz, it's going to depend on where the overhang is on if you have a good view. So, you could have a mezz seat but be in the very back where a balcony seat would have been better.

Gosh, if "Next to Normal" wasn't in Booth, that theater would have been perfect for AI. :(

Heh... okay. Sorry. That's why I was confused. We're good now. :D

Trying again... here's "Letterbomb": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLhbZ7faZqY

Also, a preview of "Whatshername": http://www.vimeo.com/8811080

Here's the end of "Homecoming" and all of "Whatshername": http://www.vimeo.com/8814161

I password protected it so random people can't just get it.

The password is the first name of the character that John Gallagher, Jr. won his Tony for (all lowercase).

First of all, thank you so much for putting those videos up, I really appreciate it, but is there a particular reason why it's impossible to rip Homecoming? I've tried it in a load of different ways but every time it gives an error or something like that.

First of all, thank you so much for putting those videos up, I really appreciate it, but is there a particular reason why it's impossible to rip Homecoming? I've tried it in a load of different ways but every time it gives an error or something like that.

You mean ripping/downloading from what I posted or another source? If from what I posted, I removed that option for the clip. If it's another source, I have no clue.

where are the effing tickets to this?????????????????????

They haven't been announced yet. They will probably be announced after they announce the cast, which should be soon. As far as I've heard, only one Berkeley cast member isn't returning. There are a bunch of new swings, too.

You mean ripping/downloading from what I posted or another source? If from what I posted, I removed that option for the clip. If it's another source, I have no clue.

Source? I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean.

But I tried to download it from the vimeo thing you posted.

Why did you remove it only for that one?

Source? I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean.

But I tried to download it from the vimeo thing you posted.

Why did you remove it only for that one?

For all the "American Idiot" videos with the exception of the "Whatshername" preview, I didn't do the download option because we're not allowed to give downloads.

And here's the last video for y'all, "When It's Time": http://www.vimeo.com/8880318

Password, Matt Caplan's Tony-winning wife. (first name, lowercase)

Also, to help those planning trips to see the show:

Dates & Times

Monday - Friday @ 8pm, Saturday @ 2pm & 8pm

Beginning April 19:

Tuesday @ 7pm, Wednesday - Friday @ 8pm, Saturday @ 2pm & 8pm, Sunday @ 2pm & 7pm

Beginning June 28:

Monday - Saturday @ 8pm, Wednesday & Saturday @ 2pm

On sale thru September 5

Dates & Times Exceptions

Added Performance: Monday - April 19 @ 8pm, Monday - June 7 @ 8pm

Time Change: Tuesday - June 8 @ 8pm

No Performance: Wednesday - April 21 @ 8pm, Sunday - June 13 @ 2pm, Sunday - June 13 @ 7pm

Once again, tickets are not on sale yet.

where are the effing tickets to this?????????????????????

Someone on one of the FB fanboards said that tickets would go on sale around January 31, but take that rumor as you will. It's just a rumor at this point.

For all the "American Idiot" videos with the exception of the "Whatshername" preview, I didn't do the download option because we're not allowed to give downloads.

And here's the last video for y'all, "When It's Time": http://www.vimeo.com/8880318

Oh, okay. because I was able to download Too Much Too Soon.

And on the risk of sounding incribly stupid, where did you get the videos from?

and thanks for When It's Time :)

Also, to help those planning trips to see the show:

Once again, tickets are not on sale yet.

thank you so much for when its Time....interesting how the first time is played on top of the When September Ends guitar! :wub: its my favourite Green Day love song!:)

Someone on one of the FB fanboards said that tickets would go on sale around January 31, but take that rumor as you will. It's just a rumor at this point.

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:cry: The preview is on my goddamn birthday. :( I WANNA GO! Fucking school + parents. The fact that I live in Europe doesn't make it much better either. :P