American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

OOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!

That really takes me back (even though it's so much smaller than being there). That was one of my favorite numbers - the staging is so brilliant.

:wub:

Thanks so much for finding this and sharing.

your welcome. and i think i might get this off him, i know what hes doing is illegal but i cant see it and the quality is awesome

your welcome. and i think i might get this off him, i know what hes doing is illegal but i cant see it and the quality is awesome

Well, if you do, don't forget your friends!!!

Well, if you do, don't forget your friends!!!

i though i wasnt allowed to post this on here but if i get it i will let you guys know

i though i wasnt allowed to post this on here but if i get it i will let you guys know

If it's on youtube, you can post it - unless it's a subject matter that we've agreed not to. Anything on youtube is public.

However, if you get anything that's not on youtube or otherwise publicly available for free, :( ... sorry!

If it's on youtube, you can post it - unless it's a subject matter that we've agreed not to. Anything on youtube is public.

However, if you get anything that's not on youtube or otherwise publicly available for free, :( ... sorry!

the guy said that people that get it off him can't put it up on youtube but i may get it up some where else like myspace

the guy said that people that get it off him can't put it up on youtube but i may get it up some where else like myspace

Well, don't put yourself in jeopardy of getting prosecuted. As wonderful as it is, it wouldn't be worth that!

Hey guys! I just thought I'd put an FYI out there to catch 'Passing Strange' on PBS tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9pm, and catch Rebecca Naomi Jones in her Broadway debut!

Check your local listings!

After "re-living" the musical again ( :whistling: ), things that I noticed...

where the baby wen duringt "Homecoming" and how the choreography during "Whatshername" is a combination of all the choreography from the rest of the show.

So happy for ya'll who get to see it on Broadway! :happy:

I've really been neglecting staying in the loop about the musical. I mean, I know it's going to Broadway and I'm so delighted and proud of that but if someone could fill me in on any other info or tidbits that would be great.

No word on an offical cd or dvd or anything? Also, there's no plans as of yet to travel further with it? I read online that they were considering bringing it to Slane Castle here in Ireland but I'm assuming that's 100% bullshit, yes? Anyone heard anything about that?

Sorry for my laziness and ignorance. :lol::P

Um...if anyone does get a hold of the video recordings of the show and it's not too much hassle, please give a thought (and a pm

;) ) to poor Trina who has no chance of seeing this.

Um...if anyone does get a hold of the video recordings of the show and it's not too much hassle, please give a thought (and a pm

;) ) to poor Trina who has no chance of seeing this.

look at the last page i posted a really good video of holiday and the guy is trading the whole musical

also if people didnt know, some of the stuff that gets said is out of the special edition of american idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXRfhEbnJ3E

this guy is trading the whole musical and its been shot on a tri pod

if im not allowed to post this here than please delete the link

I saw that yesterday, but for some reason didn't think of posting it here :pinch: Thanks!

Ah, I wish I could buy it. I think my parents would murder me in my sleep if I even proposed the idea of maybe considering to buy it, though :lol:

Heh... Just got back from a bar where Teho Stockman (Ensemble) was deejaying. Rebecca (Whatshername), Michael (Will), and Brian (Ensemble) were also there. Funny to see Rebecca and Michael still have the streaks still in their hair.

Anyeays, all four should be staying on for the Broadway run. Theo is ending his stint in "Hair" in the next couple of weeks and then probably at the end of February or so, they'll start rehearsals. If you wanna hear John Gallagher, Jr. Sing and are in New York City, he's doing a residency at Rockwood Music Hall every Friday at 8pm this month. He's a very gifted songwriter and performer so go listen to his music.

Re: DVDs- As I mentioned before, Broadway musicals are rarely officilly taped. Pro shot clips will be done but these will be short snippets for the media to use. The main reason why a DVD won't be made is because they want people to come to New York and see the show in person. If there's a DVD out there, there's no real reason to see it in person. Ticket sales will drop and the show will close. "American Idiot" should be seen snd treated like a theatre production not a Green Day special event.

There are no plans for touring and/or other productions besides New York and that's all their focus is right now. I'm not trying to be harsh but just being realistic

Rebecca Naomi Jones is on PBS in Passing Strange right NOW! She's great in this, don't miss it!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched it! I am going to order it for purchase!

It was so awesome to see Rebecca on stage!!:) I started to cry when they started to talk about the making of it..it had such a warm vibe......

:) did you guys see it? such spiritual music!

The casting should be released soon. According to an insider, the Berkeley cast will be the same with the exception of one of female ensemble members. More male and female swings will be added. A swing is someone who isn't in the ensemble but will go on as a ensemble when an ensemble goes on as an understudy for a lead. It depends on the production if a swing will go on as a lead.

Tony Vincent's facebook status as of 29 minutes ago:

the deal is done... i'm returning to broadway.

I hope this means what I think it means :).

Tony Vincent's facebook status as of 29 minutes ago:

the deal is done... i'm returning to broadway.

I hope this means what I think it means :).

it does! "st jimmy" is headin' to the "st james!" :D

I wonder if American Idiot will ever make it to London....I would love to see it :) Maybe they'll record a DVD or something?

it does! "st jimmy" is headin' to the "st james!" :D

I'm so delighted! I was at the 3 of the last 4 performances, and the only thing missing was Tony. Nothing can compare to his St. Jimmy.

When I talked to Johnny on Friday, he said that they'll start rehearsals in mid-February. He's really excited to be back on Broadway. :banana:

FYI: they started workshops for "American Idiot" back in Summer 2008 so it's come a long way since then especially for some of the actors who have been attached to it since then (Johnny, Brian, Matt, Libby... to name a few) so yay! for this finally make it to Broadway.