American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

For those in Arizona, the musical tour will stop in Tempe. I don't know the dates yet, though.

So is the musical going to stop at each state?

So is the musical going to stop at each state?

Heh... no. It's common for a touring production to stop in certain places. The major cities (Boston, LA, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Philly, somewhere in Texas, somewhere in Florida/Georgia, Denver) as well as choice cities, Tempe being one of them. :lol:

Heh... no. It's common for a touring production to stop in certain places. The major cities (Boston, LA, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Philly, somewhere in Texas, somewhere in Florida/Georgia, Denver) as well as choice cities, Tempe being one of them. :lol:

Oh okay! Cause I was thinking..... it didn't really make sense to do a musical in two states that are like next to each other and leave out a bunch of other states!

The new pro shots are just...weird.

I'm not saying anything negative about their performances or anything, but it's just so strange seeing different faces instead of John and Esper. And sad. :(

Like I said, I'm sure their performances are amazing (it's AI, and they are talented, duh) but it's just going to take a lot to get used to.

yeah i just don't see Will and Johnny anymore it's strange :cry:

Guest plaid ducky is a liar

For those in Arizona, the musical tour will stop in Tempe. I don't know the dates yet, though.

Don't trust her

Don't trust her

Who the hell are you? Plaid Ducky has never lied to us before, so what the heck is your problem? You actually created an account just to say that? Hmm... two words come to mind: Fuck You.

And if she happens to be wrong about the Tempe dates or anything else, she's got the balls to say so if it doesn't pan out. Please crawl back to wherever you came from. Thanks.

Edited by t ann
  • Like 4

Don't trust her

Why shouldn't we trust her? She has never lied to us in the past. If you give us a valid reason to why it would not be true then that would make more sense...

• Like 1

Drama on the AI thread!

John looks pretty but tired in that photo. Sounds (from Twitter) that he has had a rough week, though.

Drama on the AI thread!

John looks pretty but tired in that photo. Sounds (from Twitter) that he has had a rough week, though.

Yea, between leaving the show and trying to relax with friends at a pub quiz only to have some dickhead make snide comments about the show and then try and play it off...ugh. He seems to straggle a line between ultra nice guy and the occasional burst of utter anger and then feels so bad about it, which just makes me luv him even more. That pub quiz guy was an utter asshole.

Sorry, I seem to be full of profanity today. Please forgive me! :pinch:

Am I the only one that didn't like Libby? Her voice doesn't match the music. And she was swimming in the Princess Jasmine costume.

I didnt really like her either to be honest. Not sure if it was because I was so used to Christina but Libbys voice just didnt sound as strong as Christinas in my opinion.

I didnt really like her either to be honest. Not sure if it was because I was so used to Christina but Libbys voice just didnt sound as strong as Christinas in my opinion.

Yeah, I was feeling the same way as you...especially when I heard "21 Guns".

Yea, between leaving the show and trying to relax with friends at a pub quiz only to have some dickhead make snide comments about the show and then try and play it off...ugh. He seems to straggle a line between ultra nice guy and the occasional burst of utter anger and then feels so bad about it, which just makes me luv him even more. That pub quiz guy was an utter asshole.

Sorry, I seem to be full of profanity today. Please forgive me! :pinch:

yeah, i felt so bad for him. quiz guy was an asshole. it was an emotional week for John for sure.

and hey, i thought at GDC was the one place where profanity didn't have to be apologized for. :lol:

Ah! Aaaaahhh!

:mellow:

newdoor.jpg

Makes me kind of sad to see that. I know they have to update. But when one is so used to seeing it with John & Michael. it's aww, shoot, heartbreaking. =/

It's a good door promo photo though anyway.

Ah! Aaaaahhh!

newdoor.jpg

I don't know what to feel about this.

It's like, I'm happy for them but, I'm still kinda sad that John and Michael are gone. =/

I felt the same way when they updated the St. Jimmy door and Billie was there instead of Tony.

I was like, "What the hell? Tony...Where's Tony?! I miss Tony!"

I got over it, though. It took about a couple of weeks but, I got over it.

Ah! Aaaaahhh!

newdoor.jpg

Oh wow...kinda sad to see it because I'm missing John and Michael so much but it looks great anyway.

I just stumpled upon this video:

It's Alysha singing "Holiday" in a quite intersting version.

Aw, that sounds so beautiful! I love them both. I miss Joshua Henry so much in the show. Wallace is great, but I can't wait for Joshua to come back for the limited run.

Ah! Aaaaahhh!

newdoor.jpg

I feel so torn about this. I love Van and I'm giving Justin a chance but my inner fangirl wants to be all ~possessive and throw shit against a wall.

I feel so torn about this. I love Van and I'm giving Justin a chance but my inner fangirl wants to be all ~possessive and throw shit against a wall.

I concur with this statement.

Give me about...a good 3 weeks. I'll be good by then.

Ahh, the door! I'm giving them a chance, but it looks so weird after I saw John and Michael on there so many times. I don't know quite what to think =/

What's happened to the Billie door? Is Davey on it now?

What's happened to the Billie door? Is Davey on it now?

It's a normal "American Idiot" door.

Yeah, I was feeling the same way as you...especially when I heard "21 Guns".

When I went to see the show, Libby was playing Heather and she was wonderful. But it's a different part vocally. It's not that she isn't very very talented <3