American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I'm pretty sure I just love everything about this show no matter who plays what parts. Really wish I lived closer so I could see it more often and with all the different cast changes.

Maybe there'll be an extended run in Chicago and I can get my wish.

Two pictures of St. Peacock. one two. Just ran into them, thought I'd just post it since everyone seemed to be so eager for him, haha.

I'm actually pretty proud of him with his Death of St. Jimmy...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641504/dosj.mp3

I loved that! His voice is great. Thanks for posting.

The "Jimmy diiiieeeed today" and "private suiciiiide" parts are just.. wow. (I only say this because I know the cast record and I've seen videos of the musical) I really love it when Tony or Billie sings that. But St. Peacock did an awesome job as well. I still wish I could somehow see the show. Oh well. Fingers crossed for a tour.

For those curious, St. Peacock's LNOE:

Wow, that was quite emotional... more so than Melissa's versions of that song I saw. Chase was feeling it!

I'm looking forward to Chase!Johnny... whenever that'll happen.

Also, for those who are sad that all the original cast is leaving, there's a strong rumor that an original cast member is returning. Let's just say this person was a Favorite. :runaround::dance:

• Like 1

Also, for those who are sad that all the original cast is leaving, there's a strong rumor that an original cast member is returning. Let's just say this person was a Favorite. :runaround::dance:

Really?! That would be awesome! In my mind he fit the part a lot better :)

Guys, I leave tomorrow! :woot::runaround:

Have the time of your life! I know you will!!

And Vi, thanks for the St. Peacock songs. He really does sound fantastic.

Two pictures of St. Peacock. one two. Just ran into them, thought I'd just post it since everyone seemed to be so eager for him, haha.

He seems chubbier than I imagined he'd be :lol:

Oh!! That would be really awesome! Wallace is great, but I really loved Joshua in that role.

ohohohohoho...I see what you did there. :P

That would be so fucking kick ass.

Wallace is great but, I was kinda bummed that I never got to see Joshua as Favorite Son.

My first reaction: :(

I wish they'd just bring in more Broadway-ish actors. I had always hoped American Idiot would be above the whole stunt casting thing and keep its...integrity, i guess?

Not that Davey (or AFI) isn't cool, but...yeah.

This. Maybe I'm just being buzz killington but it's getting a bit annoying that these famous names are getting into the play. I feel like there's a Broadway actor somewhere who would fit perfectly for American Idiot.

My first reaction: :(

I wish they'd just bring in more Broadway-ish actors. I had always hoped American Idiot would be above the whole stunt casting thing and keep its...integrity, i guess?

Not that Davey (or AFI) isn't cool, but...yeah.

I feel the same way.

Like, when I heard the rumor that Justin guy will replace Michael Esper...my first reaction went from this :o to :mad:

I just...want somebody...like you said, Broadway-ish to replace them. idk, like...I want somebody as the same caliber to replace them.

I hope you understand what I'm talking about cause I think this makes no sense. :lol:

This. Maybe I'm just being buzz killington but it's getting a bit annoying that these famous names are getting into the play. I feel like there's a Broadway actor somewhere who would fit perfectly for American Idiot.

I know it's getting into new territory with the casting and even though I'm a big fan of the original cast, I kind of like how weird this is getting. Each of these new folks makes me wish I had more money to go back and see the play more. I want to see how they do it. It's kind of like wondering what someone's like in bed. You might have an idea but you won't really know until you experience it.