American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Right Orchestra Row M Seat 18.

It's not a bad seat. However, you'll probably miss the stairs on right side of the stage, which St. Jimmy uses a lot but for "St. Jimmy," it's videotaped live so you can watch on the TVs on stage. But yeah, you'll miss his entrance for BOBD and Homecoming. I don't think you'll too far on the right to miss him during LNOE.

It's not a bad seat. However, you'll probably miss the stairs on right side of the stage, which St. Jimmy uses a lot but for "St. Jimmy," it's videotaped live so you can watch on the TVs on stage. But yeah, you'll miss his entrance for BOBD and Homecoming. I don't think you'll too far on the right to miss him during LNOE.

Thanks! I'm hoping I don't miss too much! But I'm just happy I'm seeing it, I thought I'd never see it.

Today was "Good Riddance" Day in Times Square.

The 'cast' of Idiot was announced to be there, but as much as I like them, Andrew and Omar are by far the randomest bunch they could get to represent the cast. :lol:

Anyways, here's a picture of the two of them and the caption that went with it.

117d2d1.jpg

Andrew Call (L) and Omar Lopez-Cepero ( R), cast members of Green Day's Broadway musical 'American Idiot', prepare to shred a bad memory provided by Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong (not pictured) at the fourth annual Good Riddance Day December 28, 2010 in New York's Times Square. Armstrong supported the recent repeal by Congress of the US military's 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy as it applied to gay and lesbian soldiers. Good Riddance Day is a chance to cast aside memories of everything bad that might have happened to you, your friends or your family in 2010.

And I doubt that Billie was actually there, by the way, if anyone was going to ask that question. :happy:

If you can stay up late on Januaty 16th and 30th, Johnny is having a gig at Rockwood Music Hall at 10:30. However, I would say that the 16th gig will be fuller than the 30th due to MLK Jr. being the next day.

According to the BroadwaySpotted twitter, Billie and co are in Chicago. Has there been any more news about that Chicago run rumour?

You know, I live in Chicago, and there has been absolutely nothing mentioned anywhere about this or even about him being here.

I'm hoping it's not a rumor, but I wouldn't bet on it either.

According to the BroadwaySpotted twitter, Billie and co are in Chicago. Has there been any more news about that Chicago run rumour?

As far as I have heard, the only thing I've seen was that blind item posted on the Chicago-based blog. BroadwaySpotted may have gotten the rumor from them, but who knows? I haven't heard anything else.

As far as I have heard, the only thing I've seen was that blind item posted on the Chicago-based blog. BroadwaySpotted may have gotten the rumor from them, but who knows? I haven't heard anything else.

Nah the BroadwaySpotted tweet was something seperate all together

Spotted by @kckobe91: Green Day & @AmericanIdiotNY's Billie Joe Armstrong and family at Ohare baggage claim (and they were on my flight!)

It just reminded me of that article

It could've been a layover from California to New York.

Nah the BroadwaySpotted tweet was something seperate all together

Spotted by @kckobe91: Green Day & @AmericanIdiotNY's Billie Joe Armstrong and family at Ohare baggage claim (and they were on my flight!)

It just reminded me of that article

Ah, then if I would hazard a guess, they were coming from Minnesota after the holidays to NYC. But that is just a wild guess, of course.

It could've been a layover from California to New York.

Ah, then if I would hazard a guess, they were coming from Minnesota after the holidays to NYC. But that is just a wild guess, of course.

Yeah I figured that was the case, it just reminded me of that article. Probably should have explained that in the op.

Yeah I figured that was the case, it just reminded me of that article. Probably should have explained that in the op.

Strange that their baggage wouldn't have been checked through to the final destination though!

Maybe their flight was rerouted to Chicago because of the snow in NYC. Then they'd get their luggage for rebooking.

Making a guess...stabbing in the dark really!

*le sigh*

In less than 24 hours, Tony Vincent's last performance as St. Jimmy will be over. :cry:

Will you be attending the show tomorrow?

I'm so angry/jealous/general bad feelingy towards anyone going to the show. I can assure its purely because of insane jealousy. I just hope anyone seeing this appreciates the opportunity they are getting that a lot of us don't have.

I'm so angry/jealous/general bad feelingy towards anyone going to the show. I can assure its purely because of insane jealousy. I just hope anyone seeing this appreciates the opportunity they are getting that a lot of us don't have.

I think there are a lot of us that realize just how unbelievably lucky we are to have the opportunity. And we never mean to make anyone else jealous.

• Like 4

I think there are a lot of us that realize just how unbelievably lucky we are to have the opportunity. And we never mean to make anyone else jealous.

Yeah, a lot of people post mostly out of their excitement... especially if they've never seen the musical at all... I don't think anyone's really thinking "OHH let me post about seeing AI to piss people off because they can't go" or whatever :sherlock:

• Like 1

Yeah, a lot of people post mostly out of their excitement... especially if they've never seen the musical at all... I don't think anyone's really thinking "OHH let me post about seeing AI to piss people off because they can't go" or whatever :sherlock:

Agreed. It's pure excitement that we (I) want to share the experience with others on here that understand the feeling!

Absolutely. I NEVER thought this would ever happen that I could even have the chance to go to New York and it's completely surreal.

I definately don't take it for granted & am so thankful. I'm sure none of us try to make people jealous intentionally & hopefully you'll get a chance, you never know what will happen. :)

• Like 1

Will you be attending the show tomorrow?

Nope. I'm still in the land of 73 degree weather and my dearly beloved parents. However, I'll be back in the cold next week. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nope. I'm still in the land of 73 degree weather and my dearly beloved parents. However, I'll be back in the cold next week. :thumbsup:

AH lucky! I been hating the past few days because of the mushy snow :cry:

Oh no i didn't mean to sound bitchy or mad at anyone thats not true at all. You're so lucky is basically what I meant to say but went about it in a weird roundabout way ha.