American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

omfg that is funny, and mean, and funny, and mean. y'know y'know y'knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome plaid.

I haven't read the whole thing yet and won't have time to finish it till after work, but, I love this ... "THEN LET'S LITTER!" :lol:

I haven't read the whole thing yet and won't have time to finish it till after work, but, I love this ... "THEN LET'S LITTER!" :lol:

someone needs to make esper a GUY ON COUCH shirt.

Oh shit....omg, i just snorted...

GUY NOT ON COUCH

I got off the couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out, I just had to take my pants off.

ahaha, and the end:

BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG

I AM THE FUTURE OF MUSICAL THEATER!

You know, you know, you know, what do you guys think of the

title "DOOKIE: A MUSICAL FANTASIA"?

• Like 1

good thing none of them messed up the lyrics this week

i think billie would of fired them on the spot

anyone going to the show tonight?

There's a website that makes abridged version of Broadway musicals. Of course, it's joke and everything... anyways, they did "American Idiot." :lol:

http://www.broadwayabridged.com/scripts/americanidiot.html

omg im sitting at my school's library snickering every ten seconds. this is too funny!

"OTHER GREEN DAY BANDMEMBERS: OH MY GOD BILLIE JOE TALKED TO US! WE'LL NEVER WASH THESE EARS AGAIN!" poor mike and tre =/

ok people are now giving me an odd look lol

i kind of feel bad for the actors

it's back to reality for them tonight

Yes, after the show on Sunday, a few of us got the chance to talk with John Gallagher for a few minutes, and we mentioned that him. He had a good attitude about it, but you could tell, he was a little sad. But, I'm sure that the energy that they gathered from last week will manifest it self in the show this week a bit. I hope.

Yes, after the show on Sunday, a few of us got the chance to talk with John Gallagher for a few minutes, and we mentioned that him. He had a good attitude about it, but you could tell, he was a little sad. But, I'm sure that the energy that they gathered from last week will manifest it self in the show this week a bit. I hope.

my sister was talking to john for a little after the show also

i most likely saw you

i just noticed most of the bloopers are from the back up cast members

no wonder they are back ups

Sometime this past week, during "City of the Damned," Esper was drinking from the beer can but then he realized that he was up next to sing so he spit out the water before doing his lines.

Um... The 'back ups' for this show are probably the hardest working and most active swings/understudies on Broadway. You have to realize that besides like two weeks of previews, there have been only two or three shows where there wasn't any understudy or swing on. Sydney, Kobak, and Omar have to know about eight different tracks. Corbin and Aspen have to know four. One time, Kobak came on in the middle of the show for Brian and then had to switch during the show with Omar to Declan's track. Not everyone can be swings; they have one of the hardest jobs in theatre and they don't get enough credit for it.

• Like 1

i just noticed most of the bloopers are from the back up cast members

no wonder they are back ups

im just a layman but honestly, i cannot tell the difference in quality from the ensmble members vs. what do you call them, the swing people? they are equally as crazy talented. ive seen the show FOUR FRICKIN TIMES now (i SWORE i would only see it once) and ive seen people in different roles and they are all A+++++++++++++++++. there is so much crazy action going on i dont know how they dont bash into each other each and every night.

THOSE ACTORS ROCK MY FUCKING CHUCK TAYLORS OFF.

i was just making an Observation

Aspen is one of my Fav Cast members and she's a swing

they are all great

Well, the "no wonder they are back ups" implies a negative tone. Plus, I just checked: most of the bloopers listed were leads not swings or understudies...

Just saying.

Well, the "no wonder they are back ups" implies a negative tone. Plus, I just checked: most of the bloopers listed were leads not swings or understudies...

Just saying.

BAM. :cool:

BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG

So, who are you getting to write the Book?

DIRECTOR MICHAEL MAYER

:lol: I love when these people make 'abridged' scripts.

There's a website that makes abridged version of Broadway musicals. Of course, it's joke and everything... anyways, they did "American Idiot." :lol:

http://www.broadwayabridged.com/scripts/americanidiot.html

That is SO funny I snorted! :lol:

:lol: I love when these people make 'abridged' scripts.

just want to say i love your ava! makes me giggle every time i see tongue-y Stark! Boy's got talent! :lol:

Van will play Tunny for the entire week of November 8-14, per his official website.

Aww, really?! :( I was looking forward to seeing Stark in Tunny's role ... Poopsicles.

D'you know who else is playing who on 9 November aside from Van ...?

At the moment, he's the only one scheduled. They rarely schedule more than one vacation at a time but who knows who might get sick or injuried.

Brian, I believe, will be out from October 19th to 24th and Andrew (who hasn't missed a show) will be out the 26th to 31st. However, don't quote me on those. :)

At the moment, he's the only one scheduled. They rarely schedule more than one vacation at a time but who knows who might get sick or injuried.

Brian, I believe, will be out from October 19th to 24th and Andrew (who hasn't missed a show) will be out the 26th to 31st. However, don't quote me on those. :)

Ah, I see. Good to know! Thanks for that, Plaid. :happy: You're totally invaluable in this thread!

You're welcome. :)

And here's a lovely example on why they don't schedule many vacations at the same time:

Sydney, Brian, and Theo were out last night along with Andrew being on for Tony, thus them being down one male ensemble. Gerard in both his and Theo's track with Miguel doing Theo's part for Death of St. Jimmy, Omar for Andrew and Kobak for Brian.

Anyways, as for the show itself, per a friend, there were some prop malifunctions, some collisions, and a lonely Esper on the couch without anyone to talk to. Heh... What else would you expect for the first day back from semi-normal?