American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Green day and the musical was just mentioned on suit life on deck with Zach and Cody

Two things.

1. Please to be giving more detail.

2. Why the fuck were you watching Suite Life On Deck With Zach And Cody?

• Like 1

Green day and the musical was just mentioned on suit life on deck with Zach and Cody

Why would they mention them and why do you watch that stupid show? xD

I saw Leslie!Whatsername when she went on a few months ago. I really liked her. She and Johnny were very cute together. Just like Becca has her hair in that ponytail, Leslie had her hair in pigtails. I've seen her in both of her understudy tracks and I prefer her as Whatsername than Heather.

The understudies in this cast are incredible. :happy:

I normally don't do this but here's Christina!Whatsername, Libby!ExtraordinaryGirl, Leslie!Heather, Stark!Tunny, JGJ!Johnny, and Van!Will singing "21 Guns": http://db.tt/ZkDGrF4

BTW, the cast is currently AOL Sessions. Hopefully, more information will be up soon.

Here's a twitpic from them doing Good Riddance:

http://a.yfrog.com/img375/1641/inoc.jpg

*More want* :runaround:

In the name of all that is holy, where did you get that gif from? :wub:

I didn't make it, but it's from this video:

Which is from this: LINK

I'm seeing the musical again with mom (yes I convinced her to go) on Sept 18th! Purposally made it that day because the band may be there. I know Billie will be in NY on the 19th for that interview. I'm excited!

great interview with michael, tony, christina and rebecca. i LOVE their passion http://www.playbill.com/multimedia/video/4330.html

is anyone able to rip the vid from the site for me?

ing x

Aw, I liked that. Tony is reaaally enthusiastic :lol: (not a bad thing!)

Haha, nice :lol:

So, the Jonas Brothers visited American Idiot last night...

Johnny looks so thrilled. :lol:

2.jpg

So does Stark.

2-1.jpg

Esper looks amused.

3-1.jpg

More of the pictures at Broadway.com (link).

And the cast headed back to the studio today. They recorded for Carols for a Cure, which is a benefit album that the Broadway shows does for BCEFA.

Interestingly enough, Tony's full FB status said: all day in the studio... Carols for a Cure in the AM & then Monday Night Football at 1pm. then it's St. James time. it's how we roll...

So, who knows what they're doing for Monday Night Footbal... it might not be live...

Thanks for posting! I was there last night, and I didn't see them. Not that I was looking. Or would even know a Jonas if I tripped over one, lol. Those pics are amusing, tho, haha.

Btw, I had partial view seats, and they were pretty good. I couldn't see the extreme left of the stage - Whatsername's window, but I could see everything else, even all the way up to the top. Cool seats for the price. :)

Seeing it for the 2nd time on Sept 10th! :) It's a stretch to think that the boys might be in NY that day, amiright?

Seeing it for the 2nd time on Sept 10th! :) It's a stretch to think that the boys might be in NY that day, amiright?

You never know. They don't go when you expect them to, and on completely random days, they're there.

Strange people, they are.

You never know. They don't go when you expect them to, and on completely random days, they're there.

Strange people, they are.

Indeed. I was just thinking that 'cause they're going to be in NYC in September, and they're going to play at Jets stadium on Sept 14th, so I was curious...who knows, only time will tell.

lol stark looks really pissed :sleep: *please let them go away.... keep smiling they will go some time :mellow: *

I could imagine what Esper's thinking while getting his picture taken with the JoBros. "Oh yeah...I am the COOLEST Jonas Brother. Geddit!" :cool:

I could imagine what Esper's thinking while getting his picture taken with the JoBros. "Oh yeah...I am the COOLEST Jonas Brother. Geddit!" :cool:

tumblr_l6jj9m7fTT1qzfhef.gif

If you go online to Broadwayoffers.com and use the code GREENDAY to order tickets for AI, any performance in September, any seat, is just $65 when you order by August 31st. Take advantage of this guys!! :)