How Would You React If You Met Green Day?

gmcloughlin

Ever met Green Day?  

552 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i met the click five i made this weird noise that sounded like i was choking on something and when i met boys like girls i shook like hell, i lost my right state of mind and i almost fainted when they hugged me. but green day's different... i'd prolly scream, freeze, piss and then faint. haha

Curiouser and Curiouser what a pleasant meeting I do think so thanks for the splendid rendezvous I do say :sherlock:

Well, when I met Tre I just talked to him like a normal person. Because, even though he plays drums in the greatest band ever, he's just a person and I didn't want to be retarded and scream OH MY GAAWWWD TRE I WANT YOUR BABIESSSSS!

i would freeze and try and act as normal as possible. im sure they have tons of fans that just freak out when they meet them so..

I'd probably do the same thing I do everytime I meet a band for the first time.

I just get very nervous, I shake a little bit and I never really know what to say.

I don't know

I mean, if I meet them ..umm...I 'd be something like :blink::mellow: but I wouldn't say anything I know myself and I know I'm so fuckin' stupid hahaha xD

I think i would freeze... and i'd lose every words and couldn't say anything clever :'D

but i'd try to ask their autographs and if i could take a pic with them or something :DD

I would be like "hey you guys are green day right?" and they would be like "yeah"

and I would be like "that's cool, one of my favorite bands (really my number one band but oh well) "

yeah, i would probably do that aswell

• 1 year later...

I'd just freeze and perhaps couldn't believe my eyes :D

Then I'd have idiotic smile on my face, so they'd probably think I'm stoned :D

And I hope I'd wake up and find some words and try to asked for autographs and take some photos with them :D

I've never met them and I not sure about my reaction but I think I would freeze.

I always get really jittery, and then freeze, so I think freeze would be what I do. that or try to act so completely normal I sound like an idiot.

As for questions, whoosh, right out of my head, and then when they have gone, kick myself.

No seriousy, I would freeze for a second and then thank them for the music that has been a massive influence.

In April, when a few GDC'ers and I went to the first Foxboro gig, we were all waiting outside the front door before the show. I turned around and Mike had just gotten out of his car and walked by us. I was just like "Guys. It's Mike. Mike. Look. Mike. Oh my God. Mike." I was really caught off guard seeing him so I was speechless. :lol:

Later, after the show, we saw him again coming out of the bar, and after he got into his car he rolled down the windows and started talking to us. Thankfully none of us really freaked out, we were pretty cool about it. :)

In April, when a few GDC'ers and I went to the first Foxboro gig, we were all waiting outside the front door before the show. I turned around and Mike had just gotten out of his car and walked by us. I was just like "Guys. It's Mike. Mike. Look. Mike. Oh my God. Mike." I was really caught off guard seeing him so I was speechless. :lol:

Later, after the show, we saw him again coming out of the bar, and after he got into his car he rolled down the windows and started talking to us. Thankfully none of us really freaked out, we were pretty cool about it. :)

HA. I was like, "What?" and you were like, "IT'S MIKE!" in a harsh whisper. And I saw his sideburns and his earring and I was all choked up and shaky and shit. :lol:

I'm still actually shocked that he rolled down his window and talked to us...

and I'm surprised that I didn't freak out. :P

Haha, yeah, in my dreams, definitely. :lol:

I'd have to say, like in usual scenarios, I'd become a nervous wreck and start shaking and begin babbling random stuff to keep a conversation going for as long as I can (unless they were in a hurry). But, I know it's easy to say now, but I'd try my best to treat them like the average person since they seem to be way more comfortable around people like that. I guess I really wouldn't know unless it happened.

i wouldnt know what to do. :lol:

i just wouldnt know what to do with myself. i would freeze and probably be to afraid to say or do anything

:pinch:

I would like to stay chilled and talk to them normally, but I know myself, so I know I'd definitely freeze and maybe pass out :lol:

I met Tre really quickly and we hugged but didn't really get to talk, which is dissapointing but it was still the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me!

I think if I met them properly, Billie especially, I would end up in tears. I don't think I'd know what to do, but to actually meet my idols and tell them how much they mean to me, I wouldn't be able to breathe.

Ahhh :)

Archived