How Would You React If You Met Green Day?

gmcloughlin

Ever met Green Day?  

552 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be all "so... you guys are in a band huh? hows that working out?"

:lol: no seriously i'd freeze then probably say "I think your musics great" and so on :)

I would grab the nearest object closest to me and randomly put it in tre's mouth and yell "Do you like that, bitch?!"

I would grab the nearest object closest to me and randomly put it in tre's mouth and yell "Do you like that, bitch?!"

:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: I wonder how he'd reply? :bunny:

Unless I got star-struck, which I rarely do, I'd probably just talk to them like normal people...cause, you know, they are normal people. It would be really amazing to meet them obviously, and I would have a lot to talk about. But I think rather than get them to sign my ass or baptize my newborn or something, I'd just like to get to know them a bit if I got the chance.

erm... I would probably stare at the them for a few minutes wondering wether or not to go and speak to them and then when i do finally speak to them i would try and keep a good conversation going on untill i get their autograph and have a picture with them. :lol:

i well if i dont faint i would like freeze and ten minutes later say: "hey..um..wow...im so embarrased."

lol. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:, Maybe I could try that when if I see Tre. :D

I'd be so freaking nervous. I bet you anything, at the next time they visit L.A. for a show, my friend's coming with me. She's a LOT more outgoing than I am around people I don't know. She'd probably shove my ass over to Tre Cool and be like, "Hey you, my friend Izzy loves you to death and fantasizes about you. Make friends." And then I'd probably talk to the guys for a little bit and I'd grab something I drew for them before the show, give it to them to sign it, and then give 'em a copy of it :P Cuz I'm an artist and would die to see some reaction from some of my favorite people whether they like it or not XD

She'd probably shove my ass over to Tre Cool and be like, "Hey you, my friend Izzy loves you to death and fantasizes about you. Make friends."

:lol: :lol:

One of three things would happen.

1) I would be completely star struck and not say a word.

2) I'd start blabbering on about how much I love them and how amazing they are, and completely embarass myself.

3) I'd just sort of quietly ask for an autograph or a picture or something, and be on my way.

me and my friend have been planning what we'd do when we met green day since the day we found out we both liked green day.

but, if i were to meet them, i'd probably be too shocked to say anything just.

If i saw them i would probably convince myself it wasn't really them. And then I would realize it was them and probably ask for a picture or an autograph (perferably a picture) but the whole time my voice would probably be shaking and i would be nervous as hell

I said hello. Why wasn't that one of the options?

It's irrational. you either scream at their faces or grab them by the hand so hard they lose their fingers

I would probably hyper ventilate while just seeing them in concert but when I actually meet them I would probably freeze and faint then when I recover I'll talk to them, play guitar with Billie ask Tre if I can bang his drums (that sounds wrong) :eyebrows: and offer to do anything for them

I would freeze then scream in amazement then thank them for thier music that has helped me so much. then ask for an autograph and try and hangout with them if i could. probably not though.

Why are all rational responses lumped into "other"?

:lol:

I'm proud of my 2nd reaction lol When I saw Tre on the street, I screamed. I got caught up with everyone else, and I couldn't believe it was him. I just let out a fangirl scream :lol: But then, when we talked in the bar, I was cool, calm and collected. HE spoke to ME first, and I'm still shocked that I was able to form sentences, but I was. That whole night the fact that THEY ARE HUMANS was hammered into my skull. Speaking to them, realizing Tre is probably shorter than I am, nearly seeing Mike's ass crack, and getting sweated on really puts them into perspective and humanized them, as odd as that sounds. I guess a silent part of me thought they were super humans or something :lol:

I'd probably end up crying if I met Billie, though :happy:

Archived