How Would You React If You Met Green Day?

gmcloughlin

Ever met Green Day?  

552 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd be speachless after I met them, I was like that with rancid. Just walking around like :mellow:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd probably act normal because i know that there are 50,000 obnoxious Green Day fans and they'd probably want to stray away from the people who would scream "OMG1 Ur Gr33N DAIJ JI LOVEEEEEEEE U GUYZ W1LL U SIng tH1s UmPortaNTS p13c3 of pap3r"32w5234t984594958!!11111"

i would love to meet them but i have a feeling if i even saw them close to, i would either pass out, or i'd just walk past shaking cos i'd be so scared to talk to them, hope i wouldn't be like that i'd hope i could just walk up to them and start a conversation but i doubt that would happen!

Guest LusciousZ
i'd probably act normal because i know that there are 50,000 obnoxious Green Day fans and they'd probably want to stray away from the people who would scream "OMG1 Ur Gr33N DAIJ JI LOVEEEEEEEE U GUYZ W1LL U SIng tH1s UmPortaNTS p13c3 of pap3r"32w5234t984594958!!11111"

there's been an amazing amount of sig-worthy posts here lately

you're one of those! At least your not a screamer..

yeah I probably wouldn't be able to control my giggles

screamer, no hahah

You may not scream, you may not freeze, but I can't believe you'd talk to them like to anybody else.

You can never be sure of how would you react, until you really meet them :P

Anyways, I think I'd try think of something not-so-silly to talk to them, I wouldn't like to be just another fan who starts giggling and talking shit. I dunno, though, maybe I'd just freeze and forget what English is, haha.

Pull whatnow?

:D

Ah, maybe i should have been clearer.

I'd make out with them, 0BV.

See here we say ''pull''. It's a mystery why.

when i met billie i couldnt talk properly, i had a camera and i looked at him holding the camera and said "umm..you...me...this thing??" and he said "you wanna take a picture?" i said "YES!" i normally dont get starstruck, but ive been listening to green day since 93 and that was in 2004, so id say it was acceptable to be a bumbling idiot

ps-alice, the only other time i was starstruck was when i met mike patton...hes just godlike...haha

I wouldn't ask them for an autograph.. i dunno, i just find it "useless". (i'd much rather have a photo (a))

If i met them, idealy it would be after a show, then i could go: yeah, btw fantastic show (or something like that). i'd probably be shy and mumble xD

(i was like that when i met satriani xD)

when I met them, I offered them all sexual favors and cleaned their tour bus.

Oh and made eggs in the morning.

:lol: That sounds like a good strategy.

Guest LusciousZ
You may not scream, you may not freeze, but I can't believe you'd talk to them like to anybody else.

I would. I'd be totally cool about it, but I tend to talk way too much when I'm excited :/

Only afterwards would I be on the verge on tears and calling everyone I know.

I would. I'd be totally cool about it, but I tend to talk way too much when I'm excited :/

Only afterwards would I be on the verge on tears and calling everyone I know.

I see, but the thing is, with anybody else you probably wouldn't care :lol:

I shook Billie and Mikes hands before the foxboro show in Dallas...

Then, when Billie came out to go back to the bus. I ran up to him for an autograph and statred rambling about how stupid my peice of paper was.

He pretty much just kept writing the whole time. O_o

I'm an idiot.

Guest LusciousZ
I see, but the thing is, with anybody else you probably wouldn't care :lol:

I can't even think of anyone i'd be happier to meet than bj.

he's consistently blown my mind throughout the years... no one else has really done that.

When I was 14 I was majorly obsessed with the dead kennedy's and 2 years ago i got to hang out with jello biafra.. he bought me coffee and everything. it was wonderful, but i still wasn't gonna freak out about it. he was just another dude to me. i dont even care about him anymore.

when i met billie i couldnt talk properly, i had a camera and i looked at him holding the camera and said "umm..you...me...this thing??" and he said "you wanna take a picture?" i said "YES!" i normally dont get starstruck, but ive been listening to green day since 93 and that was in 2004, so id say it was acceptable to be a bumbling idiot

ps-alice, the only other time i was starstruck was when i met mike patton...hes just godlike...haha

Um, you met Mike Patton? :mellow:

well, I don't have a clue how I would react if I met Green Day, but I think I would just go to them and say thank you. that's what I really wanna do. thank green day for what they have done to me!

i don't think I would ask them for an autograph, I think that's something really useless.. I think a great memory can mean a lot more than an autograph. I mean if it makes somebody happy, that's great too. an autograph just doesn't mean that much to me.

I can't even think of anyone i'd be happier to meet than bj.

he's consistently blown my mind throughout the years... no one else has really done that.

When I was 14 I was majorly obsessed with the dead kennedy's and 2 years ago i got to hang out with jello biafra.. he bought me coffee and everything. it was wonderful, but i still wasn't gonna freak out about it. he was just another dude to me. i dont even care about him anymore.

Fair enough.

I've never had the chance to hang out with/meet any person I was crazy about (I mean someone famous), and can't say how I'd really react.

i don't think I would ask them for an autograph, I think that's something really useless.. I think a great memory can mean a lot more than an autograph. I mean if it makes somebody happy, that's great too. an autograph just doesn't mean that much to me.

I would, but prolly because that'll be the only thing I could think of at that moment, especially in english x)

Id probably talk to them like normall people.Then for a photo and a couple of autographs

I would get really nervous and probably start sweating. I would try my best to hide my nerves and just be cool.

I would also be smiling ALOT.

If I do meet them, and if I can work up the courage to actually say something, I would just tell them how much I appreciate their music. I don't want to be just another insane fan.

Before I met them I thought I would've passed out if it ever happened. It was completely different when I actually met them though and I think their personalities paid a big part in how comfortable I was with them. They were so friendly and down to earth that it actually felt stupid to be starstruck by them. I complemented Billie on the gig and talked to him for a while about Ireland (and Belfast in particular). He then gave me directions for the show the following night. Tre was also great to talk to-he actually apologised to me for being sweaty, god bless him :D I also felt really comfortable around Mike-he asked me for a hug so I didn't feel all stupid and obsessed fan like because he initiated it. Does that even make sense?

Although I was very relaxed when I met them I spend the next week or so in a world of my own. I literally didn't eat or sleep for 3 days afterwards-I was on such a buzz from meeting them.

Good times indeed :wub:

Well. If I couldn't really breath meetin ADRIENNE then I don't know how I'm going to be around the BAND. :wacko:

Archived