How Would You React If You Met Green Day?

gmcloughlin

Ever met Green Day?  

552 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd freak out and start to cry, and then after all my pussy tears have been shed, I'd probably give them all handshakes and tell them how much they've inspired me and helped me get through shit then let them be on their way.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I've posted here before but I'm pretty sure I'd act normally. I've met people in bands before and they always say that the calm people who they can just have a chat with always leave more of an impression than the crying, squealing ones.

I'm not sure if I'd go say hi if I saw them on the street, I wouldn't like it if I couldn't walk down the road without someone calling me over wanting to talk or wanting a picture or something like that.

First I would definitely freeze :lol:

I if I could think clearly I will say thanks for everything to them :)

And after I had met them, and they cant see me anymore. I would probably scream and be like :bunny::dance::banana:

when I met them, I offered them all sexual favors and cleaned their tour bus.

Oh and made eggs in the morning.

Omfg r u srs??? Sooo like , u had sex with one of them?

Well, if I met them, I wouldn't want to intimidate them so I would try to not scream or overreact. I would tell them how big of a fan I am, how much they mean to me & ask to take pictures with them, and I would defenitely record the moment because I'd probably forget all about it afterwards. I would hug Billie Joe, Mike & Tre and just smile & be polite, treat them like normal people... (if I can)... and then ask Billie Joe to kiss me :)

I'd like to think I'd be able to speak and possibly hold a conversation... but something in my brain tells me I'd freeze and watch as my one chance to speak with them walked right out the door. Mike SORT OF talked to me at the Dallas gig during the show and at that point I just screamed "I LOVE YOU!" over and over like a moron... :runaround: He said it back, which almost makes that okay

• 1 month later...

for me famous or not, people are people. it would be a big shock of course to meet them but i wouldn't pass out or anything dramatic like that

Throw a cupcake at them if I had one. Which I probably would because I work at a cupcake shop~

i would probably just stop still and be like whoa! but then i would forget to ask for an autograph and regret it all the time...

My words would be:

'H-h-h-h-i-agggh, i-f-f-fannn of g-g-g-a-reen-n-n d-d-d-d-day. Y-y-y-ou n-ag-ice a-a-a-and-d-d g-g-good p-p-peeople. Agggh. M-m-m-ay siggagn t-t-t-this p-p-p-p-p-plea-a-ase? Yeah. A-aaagh.'

My words would be:

'H-h-h-h-i-agggh, i-f-f-fannn of g-g-g-a-reen-n-n d-d-d-d-day. Y-y-y-ou n-ag-ice a-a-a-and-d-d g-g-good p-p-peeople. Agggh. M-m-m-ay siggagn t-t-t-this p-p-p-p-p-plea-a-ase? Yeah. A-aaagh.'

that looks more possible))))))

I'd stop and stare at them and probably couldn't believe it happened :D

I was once onstage and I freaked out in a terribly, shameful way..

If that ever happened again, I just hope I remember they're normal people :whistle

xD I met Billie and ran up to him and hugged him, then was removed from him by my hair by his body guard, then Billie yelled at the body guard ^____^ ♥

I met Billie like 5 times in 1 week. I got 3 autographs. I was pretty nervous but I was very calm. I thought I was going to studder or freak out when I asked him to wish me a happy birthday but I didn't. And watching the video over and over I sound normal too. Come to think of it though he is just a normal human being like the rest of us. The day I saw him go into the St. James I froze and was like omg what do I say?! All I said was can I get a picture with you but he didn't have time. I was surprised I didn't freak out. Which is good because I think Billie hates when people freak out.

Met Mike going in and coming out of the FHTs show at Don Hills. I was speechless again. I just have Tre to meet now.

Better than last time I had an encounter with Billie.

:dry:

what happened?

I was surprised I didn't freak out. Which is good because I think Billie hates when people freak out.

Hahaha, shit, :lol:

I would probably get really nervous and would search frantically for something witty (probably failingly) or cool (would also fail at that) to say. I need to start planning for something like this.

what happened?

at the san diego gig in 2009, i waited after near the buses for like... 1 hour and a half, then my mom pointed to the other side and billie was walking right there like so close to me, then i didn't freak out like scream, but i froze. like completly. I screamed out his name and he turned around and he saw me and he was like...

him: hi! *waves*

me: *stands there like a dork, and doesn't even wave back* :mellow:

him: err... bye.. *smiles and walks away*

:cry: I could have run up to him and said something more cooler.. but no.

I think i would start laughing uncontrollably, that always happens to me at the most innapropriate times :pinch: Then they would stand there, very confused and scared... =/

Well I don't know how I'd react, but I sure hope better than I did onstage :lol:

I just kind of numbly nodded about, with a horrified/constipated face the entire time, only thinking "aaaaaaaahhh gotta do the song right don't fuck it up aaaahhhh" :lol::pinch:

I guess if I met them, I would probably either stand there not knowing what to say (probably), or be normal and freak out inside/afterwards. I'm afraid I'd forget how to properly speak English or something, haha.

I really don't know what I'd say, though... I don't want to say something slightly bland like "I'm a huge fan of yours, thank you", but idk what else. "Hi there! How's your coffee? Nice hat :thumbsup:" :lol:

O.O oh god, I'd probably just stare at them and then run away... I can't handle situations like that.

I'll find out in a couple weeks if I meet him. :lol:

Last time I met someone famous (Third Eye Blind) I was calm. Nervous before hand but while they were signing the little concert poster I got I was nice and calm. Then after my friend and I were all like "holy shit, that actually happened!"

• 1 month later...

i would hug them to death! and talk to them and then listen to them and then probably hug them some more haha! i'd get a picture too, not that i'd ever forget the day!

Archived