How Would You React If You Met Green Day?

gmcloughlin

Ever met Green Day?  

552 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, I've been wondering about this for a while so I finally started a poll!

I think I would freeze if I met any of them, which means I havent- yet.

Have you guys met them? Whatever the answer, how did/would you react?

:lol:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to know: Did you search? I'm not sure but I think there must be something like that

But I would stare at them with big eyes for some moments and then I would ask them for an autograph

when I met them, I offered them all sexual favors and cleaned their tour bus.

Oh and made eggs in the morning.

Just to know: Did you search? I'm not sure but I think there must be something like that

But I would stare at them with big eyes for some moments and then I would ask them for an autograph

I tried searching but my labtop froze and I had to restart it

I'd freeze. Then after the shock had worn off for a few seconds I'd try (and probably fail) to make a good conversation.

When I got a picture with Billie I was in shock. He was all calm..... and I was all wired :cry:

When i met met them at TRL, i was a bit excited and i think a bit of annoying fan. When i spoke to Billie Joe before the FBHT show in Long Beach, i was a lot calmer and had a good chat with him.

I'd sneak up behind them and then be like, "RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Not sure what I'd do. Probably freeze and then try and initiate some sort of conversation with them.

well...I would scream inside.. and possibly out too :blink: (but that will not happen If I'm with them with no one else around), Freeze, have a heart attack, be really shaky and nervous.. and after all.. I would go ask for an autograph.. and try to talk to them as a normal person.. (which will will not happen cause I would be totally freaked out )

I'M SO SHY!! :pinch:

Hahaha, I don't even know what i'd do ahaha.

I'd probably be freaking on the inside and wouldn't know what to say.

It would be pretty awesome to meet them. xD

Freeze, start shaking, have a huge fight with myself in my head about what I'll do, then when my change is almost over, get to them, ask for an authograph and than have nothing else to say and just stare, thinking about what I'll say..

I'm terribly shy.

edit: oh, and i'll probably forget to talk english

Freeze, start shaking, have a huge fight with myself in my head about what I'll do, then when my change is almost over, get to them, ask for an authograph and than have nothing else to say and just stare, thinking about what I'll say..

I'm terribly shy

so... you're not the only one...

Guest LusciousZ

I don't really see the point of autographs...... unless it's on like, a guitar or an album or something because that would be cool. I would probably just tell them I live above the old petroleum museum because it's where they used to play shows and sleep whenever they came here.

I'd talk to them like i'd talk to anybody else I meet in say a club.

They're just people, guys.

But wouldn't you find it hard? I kwnow they're people, but I'd still freeze

Guest LusciousZ

Yes they are just people but I happen to think most people suck and they are 3 humans that really don't suck at all....

and even if you were able to keep your cool while talking to them, you know you'd freak the fuck out afterwards.

I would be speechless, but I'd try not to be an "OMG YOU ARE BILLIE JOE, AND MIKE, AND TRE" fan.

I would be like "hey you guys are green day right?" and they would be like "yeah"

and I would be like "that's cool, one of my favorite bands (really my number one band but oh well) "

I would talk to them about guitars, music, musical inspirations, Beatles, the Who, Ramones, food, weed, and whatnot. like normal people.

I'm not the stupid press after all.

I know they are just people... But aren't they people who have affected your life in some way???

I know I wouldn't scream or constantly giggle like there was something wrong with me but I would be freaking out on the inside and they could probably tell.

Yes they are just people but I happen to think most people suck and they are 3 humans that really don't suck at all....

and even if you were able to keep your cool while talking to them, you know you'd freak the fuck out afterwards.

It'd be something to tell your grandkids, sure. but acting like a mental patient just because you've met 3 people who happen to make good music? No.

I know they are just people... But aren't they people who have affected your life in some way???

I know I wouldn't scream or constantly giggle like there was something wrong with me but I would be freaking out on the inside and they could probably tell.

In a way that they're a band which makes music I like? I guess they have affected my life. Not to the ridiculous amounts that some would have you think, though.

Archived