Stop Drop & Roll release on April 8th

Fuzz

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it funny that the Green Day mailing list just sent out an email promoting The Pedestrian. It made me smirk.

Yeah I just got that as well. Anyone still doubting? No? Good. Ok. Alright. Cool. Packing peanut.

But I wanna look cool. :(

Oh you'll look cool. You'll look cool and you'll like it!!!

.....at Cunningham Muffins!

Yeah I just got that as well. Anyone still doubting? No? Good. Ok. Alright. Cool. Packing peanut.

Exactely!!! :D

Suprise suprise US store only.... *insert sarcasm*

Is it much better quality than the myspace version? I really want to download it, it sucks not having a credit card. It's so cheap as well.

Aww, how long till the CD is released? lol XD. Although the email I had telling me about downloading The Pedestrian said something about an announcement about the album coming soon, so I'm still not going to believe April 29th till I see it confirmed by them

I think the download is 8th and realease 29th still but could change u know that lot :)

x

Not sure if the entire album will go up then. I would imagine it would come out some time around then as well if it goes up.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=373597362

The above link is to Green Day + NRDC's myspace blog that talks about the new Foxboro Hot Tubs song "Pedestrian", and states that the person who posted the blog is "sure that 90%(99%?) of the people who read this blog are already aware that the Foxboro Hot Tubs are a Green Day side project"

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=373597362

The above link is to Green Day + NRDC's myspace blog that talks about the new Foxboro Hot Tubs song "Pedestrian", and states that the person who posted the blog is "sure that 90%(99%?) of the people who read this blog are already aware that the Foxboro Hot Tubs are a Green Day side project"

Ha, I read that yesterday. If that doesn't prove something to the people who don't think Green Day are involved with FHT, then I don't know what does. :lol:

Wonder who posted the blog...

Ha, I read that yesterday. If that doesn't prove something to the people who don't think Green Day are involved with FHT, then I don't know what does. :lol:

Wonder who posted the blog...

It's Lisa Beebe, the same person who does all the blogging for the GD/NRDC myspace page. :)

It's Lisa Beebe, the same person who does all the blogging for the GD/NRDC myspace page. :)

Oh. xD

Don't really read things properly, y'know. :lol:

As far as we've heard it was just Mother Mary (which was already released) coming out on vinyl.

The pm i got on myspaz was download first then everything else, this was in answer to whether the album would be available on cd or vinyl or just download, so who knows, i hope its vinyl too.

:)

x

I hope it comes out on vinyl too, I absolutely love vinyl, and these songs would sound brilliant played in that way. Plus you never know, there was the news about the album coming soon thing, (on the email they sent out on about The Pedestrian), so who knows what they might come up with.

Archived