Stop Drop & Roll release on April 8th

Fuzz

i will definately buy it. to the germans here: wenn ichs über amazon kauf, brauch ich da ne kreditkarte? hab nämlich keine :huh: wie macht ihr das? oder habt ihr eine ?! :blink:

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D i'm so buying this! :wub:

i like Alligator and 27th Ave. Shuffle the most!

i can't wait to have it :)

i will definately buy it. to the germans here: wenn ichs über amazon kauf, brauch ich da ne kreditkarte? hab nämlich keine :huh: wie macht ihr das? oder habt ihr eine ?! :blink:

Ja,du brauchst eine Kreditkarte - falls das Album bei uns nicht zubekommen ist,kannst du mir gerne eine PM schicken.

Kann sie über meine kaufen und weiterschicken -hab kein Problem damit.

Ja,du brauchst eine Kreditkarte - falls das Album bei uns nicht zubekommen ist,kannst du mir gerne eine PM schicken.

das würdest du echt machen?! woooow vielen dank, des wär sooo toll :happy: porto zahl ich dir dann natürlich :D

so back to the english language^^

Ich kriegs aber dann im Sommer, falls du nicht, dann schick ichs dir :)

:woot: Echt? Woher kriegst du das denn? Sag nicht, wenn du dann schon drüben bist? :)

:woot::happy:

Thanks Andres for the links.

These songs sound soooo good! I really like them a lot. I'm looking forward to getting it (download or CD - whichever I can get first). :)

Nice, can't wait........ whens the new Green Day album coming out ? late this year?

dark side of the night reminds me of elevator music from what i heard in the clip. :blink:

but the rest is BRILLIANT.

i love their new direction :)

You can order it directly from amazon.com - with credit card - price plus shipment 16.47 Dollars (9,00 something Euros,not bad,is it?)

Oh I see, cool. I looked at the link Andres posted for the Amazon, it's for $9.99, which isn't bad at all. Just was wondering if that's where you got it from. :)

meh, i like 1st half of the CD better. the stuff we got for free.

honestly i think i like The Network better than FHT, but i might buy the rest of the songs...

I disagree, i thought the Network was different, it was fun and Roshambo is amazing.

First off - I stand by my offer - who would I trust,if not GD fan :wink:

I know I will play FHT all the time,hell I already do - the Network gets only rarly a go on my iPod.

i think the network was mostly crap.

Yeah, but they were fun at the same time.

Yeah, but they were fun at the same time.

exactly :happy: i like the music videos and the website and the story of the members :lol:

if haven't already done, read the interviews on their website ^^

oh and speaking of the network... i can't find the interview with this swiss guy ...you know " oins kann i oich sage: the network sin nat griin dei!"

you might probably not understand that :D

damn...off-topic :dry:

Sally is probably my favourite preview I love them all tho... :happy:

Alligator sounds like the kinks - you really got me

27th Ave Shuffle sounds like the whos my generation

Dark Side of night reminds me of the beatles

Pieces of truth is so amazing too (well they all are!) but does anyone know what Billie is singing in the undertones (thats not the right phrase but im not a singer so i dont know :lol: ) is he going lie lie lie or lalalala

Somehow by accident i saved the preview of Sally so then I tried to do it to the rest of them but I dont know how...can anyone tell me how or rip them??

I disagree, i thought the Network was different, it was fun and Roshambo is amazing.

Roshambo is simply fantastic. I also like Supermodel Robots, and Spike always makes me laugh.

Me and my mum thinks that the songs "27th Ave. Shuffle" and " Dark Side Of Night" sounds like the Beatles. And my mum also thinks that the song "Sally" sounds like other song the the 60th.

I think 27th Ave. Shuffle, Alligator (kinda reminds me of Get Back, or Come Together), and especially Pieces Of Truth sound like the Beatles.

Dark Side Of Night sounds 60's, but not Beatles

I wanna hear the whole Pieces Of Truth!!!! :woot:

Archived