Stop Drop & Roll release on April 8th

Fuzz

Thanks for the info. So there's a possibility that there may be plans to consider the likelihood of perhaps thinking about making a video. :thumbsup:

pretty much. there or there abouts. :P

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
okay, Andres asked me if I could find out for sure what the truth was about the video. basically, Graydon Shepard has been asked to do a "treatment" for the video. basically a rough idea/not for production version of it. its not definate that he is doing it or that one is going to be done at all. they are just looking into this at the moment.

Thanks netty!!

I kinda love myself for just now wrapping my brain around the fact that the album has already been released

Thanks for the info netty - so, I guess we'll be happy with more surprises if they come, maybe. :)

Green Day style.. They are The best and always entertaining us.

And LoL, just a little bit of that Hide-n- Seek, mystery, here is a morsel of excitement to tease you with and intrigue you.

They hold you with such sweet excitement , satisfies and always makes you want more.

Btw , It just is so easy to see.. Green Day, but Wait , Foxboro Hot Tubs, and also The Network.

They didn't fade away, as you can seee, they are here to stay... and I think that Billie Joe, Mike and Tre absolutely Rule !

When you look at what all they have been doing and achieving and also being Green Day as humble and thoughtful .

I say they RULE! They have awesome timing and what can you say ...

They have our food to go . They keep our attention and our eyes on them, and listening ...makes my heart jump with joy,

They just prove time and time again, Greeen Day The Best band on the planet.... and so generous.

WTH , I have edited that three times

That isnt what I had written , Omg it wont change

Helllp

xoxoxoxT loves

I'll say what i think about this FHT thing:

This record is a spiritual Sequel to AI, and i say it because of the numerous references to holy figures, to characters from AI, and even portions of lyrics (i don´t care...)

No, Green Day had written 45 songs, So Their future is not on jeopardy just because of this album release. Remember in a interview they gave they mentioned that from those 45 songs were going to be released 3 albuns: The sucessor of AI, A completely punk project and a ting they couldnt describe. Maybe that thing was FHT

Read my words: Green day will put in an album before December...

Archived