Stop Drop & Roll release on April 8th

Fuzz

got no money dont trust buying on the internet.......

then you're just fucked.

seriously. its like 13 bucks on amazon and you'll get it in may

I have no problem with that

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Sally" = "(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone" by the Monkees

same exact key and everything. haha

go download it see for yourself.

opinions?

omg yes! And Alligator is like You Really Got Me by The Kinks :)

For some reason parts of Sally remind me of the opening theme to Futurama lol

haha well one thing's for sure, they sure got their influences/references right for this rockin album.

then you're just fucked.

seriously. its like 13 bucks on amazon and you'll get it in may

I have no problem with that

but do you have to use a credit card? or can u pay by money order too?

Listened to the songs, and decided that Pieces Of Truth may overtake Stop Drop N Roll as my favourite track. Seriously, I could dance to that song. Fuck, I could dance to all of them. :D

Someone should start a thread that compares each song on Stop Drop and Roll to a song from the 60s. This is getting fun.

Anyone else notice the "Dark Side of the Night"/"Time Of The Season" by The Zombies similarities?

Someone should start a thread that compares each song on Stop Drop and Roll to a song from the 60s. This is getting fun.

Anyone else notice the "Dark Side of the Night"/"Time Of The Season" by The Zombies similarities?

I thought it was also similar to The Zombies' She's Not There.

the album is available to buy through rhapsody. and even if it wasnt, its still copy write protected.

Can ppl outside the US use Rhapsody tho? It must be very frustrating for those who can't. I can sympathize, even tho I don't feel right about stealing music, so I wouldn't post it in a public forum.

Yeah, that's what I thought - somewhere between that and Brian Hyland's Sealed With A Kiss.

As a little token of our gratitude to everyone we have a pre-download avaliable of side B only for 5 bucks on www.Jingletownrecords.com . this will be up for a few days till we finally get it up at all the major retail venues!

Foxboro Hot Tubs!

It was pretty much a Zombies pastiche! I'm really happy GD is letting all this 60s influence out through the Tubs. Hearing them rip through Zombies to Monkees to Nuggets influenced garage rock is a treat. It's groovy!

How much is the rec?

I'm still saving up for a game comming out in the next two weeks so...

I can't get yet!

Plust the record store that I buy from does't have it.

As a little token of our gratitude to everyone we have a pre-download avaliable of side B only for 5 bucks on www.Jingletownrecords.com . this will be up for a few days till we finally get it up at all the major retail venues!

Foxboro Hot Tubs!

Um.... I'm confused seeing as I never got the memo, but are you the band or something?

Because you're talking like you are.

Um.... I'm confused seeing as I never got the memo, but are you the band or something?

Because you're talking like you are.

Close enough. ;)

Anyway, go check it out, you get all the remaining songs that were not available before for only $5.49.

Stop Drop and Roll B Side

I hope you folks outside the US can get the tracks now. :cool:

Awesome. Maybe now the Brits will quit their bitching. :lol: (sorry jax)

Just a reminder that we do not allow links for people to share the album. We know it's frustrating that some of you cannot get it, but we can't allow the sharing of music that would get us in trouble.

Thanks.

Well it's your site.

But in case you are interested, you can't get fucked unless you're hosting it.

how can you post that after Andres posting that sharing of the songs is not allowed on here due to copywrite reaons?

buy the album. its easy.

Or use Limewire.

Andres doesn't have to worry about going to prison and getting dry raped for copyright infringement, and everyone gets free music. We all win!

but do you have to use a credit card? or can u pay by money order too?

I believe you can pay by credit card, money order, electronic check, or some other kind of direct bank transaction

just check the site

It was pretty much a Zombies pastiche! I'm really happy GD is letting all this 60s influence out through the Tubs. Hearing them rip through Zombies to Monkees to Nuggets influenced garage rock is a treat. It's groovy!

Yeah I think it's great, that they can take on a genre and run with it. I think it's a testament to their talent that they can do a different style, one that's very specific an narrow and so tied to an era, and get it so right. I doesn't even seem dated, oddly enough.

Yeah, that's what I thought - somewhere between that and Brian Hyland's Sealed With A Kiss.
I actually don't know that song, I have to go look it up... :)

As a little token of our gratitude to everyone we have a pre-download avaliable of side B only for 5 bucks on http://www.Jingletownrecords.com . this will be up for a few days till we finally get it up at all the major retail venues!

Foxboro Hot Tubs!

I just bought them, woo

Awesome. Maybe now the Brits will quit their bitching. :lol: (sorry jax)

I don't bitch i rant, in a nice constructive criticism way :D

besides Mr S knows i love him :cool:

please could somebody be kind enough to share the songs through msn so we dont have to pay/ and in my case i cant pay so if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated :D

I'm gonna pay for it, because I know it's worth the money :)

I can't purchase the songs from Side B

Is there a way to download them without paying?

Archived