Stop Drop & Roll release on April 8th

Fuzz

I'm glad they had the guts to release it, whether we all think its up to GD standards or not, they attempted something different, i personally think they succeeded, most bands would have had a go and shelved/binned/locked it away somewhere.

But most bands wouldn't have made somehting so good.

I'm really glad they did release it and not as Green Day because then they'd have had to take it seriously when I think they just wanted a bit of fun with it.

Its so good it deserves to be heard. Pity its not getting much airplay or publicity in the UK

Still not heard it all though

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's on the punkradio show playlist that the bbc do, i don't listen to the radio tho, thats why i was hoping it would be on itunes in the UK then it would get heard due to downloads etc.

Lets hope it appears on itunes UK :)

x

Yes I do listen to The Punk Show on bbc radio one but I've only ever heard them play Mother Mary. Still its exciting when it comes on and that is my favourite track so far. Not heard any mention of them anywhere else on the radio yet. I like to think we're the privilaged few that are listening to them

I'm can't wait till I've got the actual CD whenever that may be.

My favorite is still Ruby Room (I'm such a sucker for a stomp beat), but Sally is creeping up that ladder.

This is album is great! The only mild disappointment was Alligator. It just sounds like they knew they were ripping You Really Got Me and didn't even bother trying to cover for it. Oh well. Best ten bucks I've spent in ages.

EDIT: I'm an idiot and was thinking of the wrong Kinks song.

okay FHT possibility of future tour.

i dont know the lyrics to anything....not even mother mary ( i suck ).

so i dont wanna be the only person rocking out at a concert and just humming along. i can't download anything on my computer but im not sure if they go on tour by May. im stuck buying the album in my local FYE and they didnt even have the network then what? :cry:

hey, if anyone would like the songs i have them (and i'm in the UK!) if u want them either message me or add me to msn (green_day_extravaganza@hotmail.co.uk) and i will send them, have preordered the disk (yay!) but couldn't wait to that long to listen to it!

hey, if anyone would like the songs i have them (and i'm in the UK!) if u want them either message me or add me to msn (green_day_extravaganza@hotmail.co.uk) and i will send them, have preordered the disk (yay!) but couldn't wait to that long to listen to it!

that would be great you have no idea but im from the US (even though that probably wouldnt make a difference). but i can't get MSN on my laptop *cries*

where'd you get the songs? limewire?

where'd you get the songs? limewire?

mine personally weren't from limewire cos they we're available i was sent they by a friend. but they should be available on there now cos i just put them in my sharing folder, so thats how u can get them in the UK if u want them now, u don't have to add me to get them now!

mine personally weren't from limewire cos they we're available i was sent they by a friend. but they should be available on there now cos i just put them in my sharing folder, so thats how u can get them in the UK if u want them now, u don't have to add me to get them now!

Thanks! I seriously can't wait to buy it, (which I will; I'm too obsessed with GD to not give them money) so this is an alternative!

:woot: Would you be so kind...? :wub:

Unfortunately I don´t have msn, but maybe there are other ways =)

wow thank you!!!

:bunny: <---- me dancing

*oh wait....fuck...what's/where's a sharing folder?*

Sorry guys but i can't send them to anyone else, they are being stubborn and refusing to send anymore, sorry!

^^^You could zip them and upload them to megaupload or rapidshare or something. Give it a nonsensical title if you only want people you give the link to to have it. But that's just my suggestion. I'm getting desperate...

Hell, I'm putting my e-mail address out there.

Send me some music, damn it. lol.

I would love you forever.

lupins_moon12391@yahoo.com

I'm trying my best but i'm being snowed under by people asking for it, i'll try and get they someone so you can get them!

I got it I got it I got it !!!!! xDDDDDDD tradegy thanks a lot <33333

Now I know I'm one of a few Europeans who can listen new Foxboro songs =)

27th Ave. Shuffle rules

Giving out your E-mail addresses?

Are you all crackers?

Nah, it's my public e-mail address. I have a secret one that I guard with my life.

Ye i'm crackers i'll agree with that! I'm working on getting them on rapidshare so bear with me!

Yeah, right in about 5 i will have the pedestrian, pieces of truth, alligator, sally, dark side of night, 27th ave shuffle all on rapidshare! message me if you want the links!

I got it I got it I got it !!!!! xDDDDDDD tradegy thanks a lot <33333

Now I know I'm one of a few Europeans who can listen new Foxboro songs =)

27th Ave. Shuffle rules

:woot: same. dammit

Ye i'm crackers i'll agree with that! I'm working on getting them on rapidshare so bear with me!

Yeah, right in about 5 i will have the pedestrian, pieces of truth, alligator, sally, dark side of night, 27th ave shuffle all on rapidshare! message me if you want the links!

that's okay i understand :mellow:

but i think that's sorta what happens when you announce on a worldwide fansite that you're giving away music like that. haha!

Aye, pm me the link. please. I'll have a butchers.

what does pm mean?

i have only rudimentary skills when it comes to this stuff lol!

Archived