Tré Hosting Celebrity Golf Tourney

pismodiver

thats from last years tournie they went to. they went round the course together then. dont think they did this time judging from the photos.

omg controversy. maybe they no longer get along and green day gonna break up and this'll be their last album!!! :o

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG. Thank you all. *gives cookie to all*

YAY for cookies.

I love that picture of Tre buying some ice cream

omg controversy. maybe they no longer get along and green day gonna break up and this'll be their last album!!! :o

youre probably right. OMG. its over. how sad. :/

:cry:

They hate each other so much now that they've all left GD to form a new band - with the same members as GD! OMG, they must really despise each other

*smell the sarcasm*

hey just me or do i see mike behind tre's left shoulder :blink:

~Mort

I see him too. :P

They hate each other so much now that they've all left GD to form a new band - with the same members as GD! OMG, they must really despise each other

*smell the sarcasm*

:lol:

*stinks*

*smell the sarcasm*

yea it stinks!!!!!! :sick:

No it's not.

Yes, it is.

Wanting to know about the band members? Fine, go nuts.

Wanting to know about their partners and kids? Weird.

Yes, it is.

Wanting to know about the band members? Fine, go nuts.

Wanting to know about their partners and kids? Weird.

Does this include reports about Adie's eco-friendly store, her knitting interviews, photos of Billie and family swimming on holiday too etc or does it just apply to Mike and Tre's families? yes confusing eh? To be honest I find it hard to not be interested if Mike is to become a dad again, and I think other people feel the same by the looks of it. I feel if it was Billie we wouldn't even be having this conversation people would just talk about it without people complaining it was stalker-ish.

Does this include reports about Adie's eco-friendly store, her knitting interviews, photos of Billie and family swimming on holiday too etc or does it just apply to Mike and Tre's families? yes confusing eh? To be honest I find it hard to not be interested if Mike is to become a dad again, and I think other people feel the same by the looks of it. I feel if it was Billie we wouldn't even be having this conversation people would just talk about it without people complaining it was stalker-ish.

I agree. I'm not particularly interested in this kind of thing, but I don't think someone who likes Green Day enough to be a member of a Green Day fan site is in a position to call someone who is interested 'weird'. It's natural for people to be bit nosey about someone you admire, otherwise celebrity magazines wouldn't be so popular. I think it's much weirder to want to know about Billie's wife's shop (boring), than to want to know if Mike Dirnt is gonna become a father. That's not really wanting to know about the girlfriend or child themselves, it's wanting to know a slightly interesting fact about Mike.

Tbh, though, there's really no point in speculating about rumours, especially ones that are so common and so often untrue.

I agree with the first part of what you say. I also think there are double standards when it comes to not mentioning Mike or tre's family but at the same time giving coverage to Billie's family and especially to Adrienne as if she was part of green Day. I know in Adrienne's case its not a personal issue but a business one and maybe this is the difference. But I don't think so.

For myself I'm not at all interested in what any of their wives/girlfriends/kids are up just as long as Billie, Mike and Tre are happy.

I couldn't give a fuck about any of their families. I take a passing interest in Adeline Records, because some of their bands are quite good, but I couldn't give a toss about Adeline clothing. So, no, not confusing.

I WANT A NEW ALBUM. WORKSHY BASTARDS.

I agree. I'm not particularly interested in this kind of thing, but I don't think someone who likes Green Day enough to be a member of a Green Day fan site is in a position to call someone who is interested 'weird'. It's natural for people to be bit nosey about someone you admire, otherwise celebrity magazines wouldn't be so popular. I think it's much weirder to want to know about Billie's wife's shop (boring), than to want to know if Mike Dirnt is gonna become a father. That's not really wanting to know about the girlfriend or child themselves, it's wanting to know a slightly interesting fact about Mike.

Tbh, though, there's really no point in speculating about rumours, especially ones that are so common and so often untrue.

Glad to see some folk agree with what I'm saying. I honestly don't mind reading about Aidie but wanted to proove a point about Mike and Tre being treated differently. I also feel that people that aren't interested in discussing the topic of families don't need to get involved in it. It's a waste of their energy just to moan about someone being a 'stalker' Christ most of us live 2000 light years away and stalking would be impossible, not to mention too skint to travel just to chap on GD's front doors!

Glad to see some folk agree with what I'm saying. I honestly don't mind reading about Aidie but wanted to proove a point about Mike and Tre being treated differently. I also feel that people that aren't interested in discussing the topic of families don't need to get involved in it. It's a waste of their energy just to moan about someone being a 'stalker' Christ most of us live 2000 light years away and stalking would be impossible, not to mention too skint to travel just to chap on GD's front doors!

agreed.

Adrienne's shop etc. i find intee=resting and all that crap and I'm well awarre that wjhen i bag people for doing the same for idiots such as pete Wentz etc. I'm being a filthy hypocrite.

But ehy I take and interest in their familes because aswell as the fact that they seem pretty down to earth people that when you see them mucking around with their families in Hawaii (Billie) that theory gets reinforced.

My god...count the spelling errors in THAT post :lol:

Did anyone see the pictures of Mike taking some fan photos with a few kids? :)

yeah, not news but pfft.

• 11 months later...

Couldn´t find the thread for this year´s Golf Tourney. Well, it´s happening today. 2 miles from my home :cool:

Tré and Mike plus some other musicians and VIPs are there including NoFX. I´m sure they´re gonna melt away in that heat.

Hopefully we´re gonna have some new pictures tomorrow!

Archived