Tré Hosting Celebrity Golf Tourney

pismodiver

^ I would agree with that...

it's definitely something that Tre would do...

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ I would agree with that...

it's definitely something that Tre would do...

lol I only noticed that now.

yeah so purposly done.

But how to we know she's actually pregnant? She got pregnant back in 2006, but unfortunately lost it :(

Really?!

She got pregnant and lost it?

How,when,why,where etc.?!

Does anyone have a link for article in GDA or wherever about it?

And for the person with the guitar and Tre's signature-

That's something he would do.

Really?!

She got pregnant and lost it?

How,when,why,where etc.?!

Does anyone have a link for article in GDA or wherever about it?

That is scary obsessive.

That is scary obsessive.

No it's not.

I just want to know about that,because that's the first time I hear 'bout that.

Well its the first time i heard about it too and i'm not interested, the bands private lives should be just that, its sad news but none of our business.

I really don't get this obsessing with the bands families seriously.

The first pic isn't called anorexia, it's called poverty

but, when person don't eats anything, his stomache unlearn to take the food. and these actions are called anorexia . I don't think, that if to that man we would give a lot of food, it would get all the food back from his stomache... :P

You look wonderful in the 2nd one.

hm... haven't you know, that nicknames sometimes don't have a gender??? haven't? so you know it. 'cause at first, sweety chickin picikn freak, I'm a girl. wanna one more fack? :D Alex = Alexandra

and for true... this kind of jokes is like... 4yo kids? grow up boy.

cheers.

Hahahaha Alex i adore you and you certainly liven the IC up :D

hm. like always one question for you, englishwoman... :dry::lol: what means "you certainly liven the IC up" ? :D you know that i'm baaaaad at english ;D

oh my god , she lost a baby in 2006 ? i didn't know that :cry: i feel really sorry for them :/

btw where do you know that from, kryssi?

I think that it is not our problems, who lost who, or who farted on who.... jeez. they must to have their personal lives too... don't you think so?

you know, it bugs the hell out of me why anybody would want to post information like that on a website! I dont have a clue whether its true or not, but I do know its bloody private! its certainly none of our business! as for Brittney being pregnant, seeing as the person who said she was, also said Billie was playing golf with Mike and Tre... when he certainly doest seem to have been... thats yet another baseless rumour.

Whatever, I really don't care. I found out from a friend... I don't know WHERE they obtained their information.

Let's stick to the subject of this thread.... *cough*

It's a good point that the someone said they saw Billie who appears to be absent from all the pics. Maybe they mistook him for someone else from a distance etc. Wierd thing to say out the blue though that Brittney was pregnant! (there's no pictures of her so far either).

I also think sometimes people are just concerned when they ask questions about the band's personal life. I think some of the comments slagging the band are far more offensive. I think people find it confusing where to draw the line because Billie's family seem to be constantly in the media, pictures of the kids included.

so after reading this, ive got nothing interesting to say other than how much i realised that Tré Cool is a bit of a stupid name.

hm... it's a nickname... not a name. so if you don't like his nickanme, then maybe you will like his name? haven't you know? he has one! And it's Frank! :D

hm... it's a nickname... not a name. so if you don't like his nickanme, then maybe you will like his name? haven't you know? he has one! And it's Frank! :D

:lol: You own

HAH

did you really think that i thought that was his actual name?

im not that dumb.

i just meant that legally changing his name to that was stupid.

idc, i havent seen it written down in ages.

just made me realise that its pretty stupid.

Archived