The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

The last thing I bought was today woo.

A GD top from HMV for £8. (bargains woooooooooo! <3)

I love it. I've got three GD tops, and this is defo my favourite. It's like a light cotton unlike the other two and usual band shirts. I got it in a small so it actually fits me and doesn't look like a binbag aha.

It's red and has got skulls and roses and things on it, I'm not too sure though 'cause I've only wore it for about 3 minutes xD

I bought that from HMV the other day, Holly! I adore it! Its definitely my favourite Green Day shirt, apart from the fact it has not sentimental value cause its not from a show.. but its my favourite looking one :D

That white Statue of Liberty shirt. But I went swimming at the beach in it for some reason and there's aload of brown splotches on it :cry:

I've only just started to use it and its too addictive! I swear it's already made me broke... i have no control!

haha, that's what happened to me when i first started using it... ebay's my best friend though!

Holiday promo single and Shenanigans promo CD album + press release and a collection of GD articles and posters

Bought the Saturday Night Live: Best of Will Ferrell - Volume Three DVD yesterday just so I could have the unaired performance of EJN. This way, I don't have to watch it on my PC.

I bought Pogo Paradise few months ago. (well my dad bought it but....yeah)

2 Warning singles, Longview single, Pulling Teeth shirt and a notebook :)

I've found at least 2 GD calendars for 2011. However, the one here says it's official on the back cover. Anybody know anything about this? (I haven't checked, so don't know if there have been other posts or posts in a different thread.)

Front:

[iM]http://i27.tinypic.com/2zizkmw.jpg

Back:

[iM]http://i31.tinypic.com/256fj84.jpg

BTW, I haven't actually bought this yet. Just wondered if anyone else had any more info about it. Thanks.

Thats such a nice calendar!! I already have an unofficial one for next year, but now I really need this one!!

last thing I bought was a Tshirt at the concert in Munich.... which is my favourite shirt now..'cause it looks kinda old school punk style and I haven't seen it anywhere in the shops :)

I bought a Live on Air CD when I was in London, its a live recording from a radio show in 1992, I'd never seen it before :)

Don't think I've bought anything since...I don't have any money after the tour :P haha

Throughout the tour I bought a couple of tour shirts and a hoodie :)

A tour shirt from the concert I went to last night, along with a keychain and a sticker :)

I got 2 new t-shirts, a used pick from the Warning tour and Stop Drop and Roll!! album vinyl :D

That shirt they sell in Old Navy. Yay for cheap bandshirts.