The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

American Idiot (Musical Version), American Idiot Special Edition, Dookie, International Supervideos :D

Edited by rocklover92

Dope. Where did you get that?

eBay :D

Todays Green Day purchases: Original Nimrod shirt and a Dookie DVD

I got some things on the tour. I got shirts with the location and date on the back for Manchester, Wembley and one for Glasgow, a non date shirt, a scarf, a tote bag, gloves and a poster :)

Not a lot, or anything :lol:

the tshirt that had the guys and Wembley written on the front and a bottle on the back

wtf they didn't sell any show-specific merch at the shows I've been to this (2010) tour.

wtf they didn't sell any show-specific merch at the shows I've been to this (2010) tour.

Wait... There was a show-specific t-shirt at Paris...

Really? Which shows did you go to? I got one for Manchester, Wembley and Glasgow. But I heard they sold out quick.

^Paris and Pinkpop. I didn't expect a Pinkpop Green Day shirt, but I thought there'd be a Paris shirt, but apparently there was :pinch:

Wait... There was a show-specific t-shirt at Paris...

Wtf really?! I didn't see it anywhere...at what stand did they sell that?

dammit, I really wanted a Paris shirt...

i bought a gd shirt the other day online.

it's the one with the statue of liberty.

I bought a framed poster of the cover of Rolling Stones. It's the picture with Green Day wearing patriot gear. It also came with 12 free issues of Rolling Stones. :thumbsup:

^Paris and Pinkpop. I didn't expect a Pinkpop Green Day shirt, but I thought there'd be a Paris shirt, but apparently there was :pinch:

Wtf really?! I didn't see it anywhere...at what stand did they sell that?

dammit, I really wanted a Paris shirt...

I saw 2 stands. The 2 of them had this kind of t-shirts. The 1st one was the big outside the stadium and the 2nd one was inside the stadium, a few gates away from the B gate

:(

The Rolling Stone Yearbook from waaaay back with blue haired Billie on the cover

Sweatshirt, 2010 tour t-shirt, the tour program, a huge poster and a scarf, after the Green Day concert in París, too much expensive :huh:

I saw 2 stands. The 2 of them had this kind of t-shirts. The 1st one was the big outside the stadium and the 2nd one was inside the stadium, a few gates away from the B gate

:(

I've been to both those stands, I only saw shirts with the whole 2010 tour on the back. :(

ah well....maybe they'll sell them in the official shop or something, they also sold a couple of other show specific shirts on there from the 09 tour...

Last Of The American Girls single

I've been to both those stands, I only saw shirts with the whole 2010 tour on the back. :(

ah well....maybe they'll sell them in the official shop or something, they also sold a couple of other show specific shirts on there from the 09 tour...

I hope so for you and all the other people who weren't able to buy this shirt :)

I haven't bought anything from them since I bought Dookie...and that was like before my ipod....like 5 or 6 years ago...lol...

besides my tix to the Homecoming show....that's it for recent though lol....

I call myself a Trufan and the only things I have ever bought from them are...

AI

Dookie

Superhits DVD

Superhits CD

BIAB

Warning bracelet

AI wristband

3 Posters

BOBD's Metal Banner

and thats it....lol...

I hope so for you and all the other people who weren't able to buy this shirt :)

Just wondering, which shirt was it that had Paris on it?

Just wondering, which shirt was it that had Paris on it?

A black t-shirt, with a picture of Mike jumping in the air, Tre on the drums, and a blond Billie Joe singing. It's the same pic as the Wembley one and as all the tour-date-t-shirts, I guess. On the back there's a bottle.

I hope you see what I mean!

I bought green day rock band a few weeks ago... but before that i hadn't bought anything since 21cb album and the hottopic know your enemy cd single

The latest Green Day item I bought was a Green Day heartgrenade belt buckle.

Edited by Evelin .

A white tour 2010 shirt - for my brother. Yeah, expensive merch at Wembley Stadium that is. But I figured he should have one. He doesn't have any other Green Day shirts. He's always broke and I felt generous so... I really feel like steeling it for a bit though. :ninja: