The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

two days ago i bought a green day bumper sticker on amazon for my car.

:)

A pair of custom painted converse from punkyourchucks.com but I'm starting to doubt they are ever coming. It's been nine weeks at least. Oh and last week a green day piano book.

i made my own green day converse a few years ago with fabric paint markers.

i still have them.

The last thing I bought was the Glasgow 2010 date t shirt from the gig, but my boyfriend just told he that he's ordered me an American Idiot plectrum necklace, so I'm pretty happy :happy: !

A change purse and a tour shirt I have never seen before on ebay.

Uhm.. a Green Day tour t-shirt, from the 2010.. ( bought at their concert i DK 2010)

I bought two adorable American Idiot era patches from the local fair. They are so cute. :)

I finally got the Reprise release of 1039/Smoothed out Slappy Hours! I have the Lookout version but I've been meaning to pick up a copy since they changed it to Reprise.

That WOULD HAVE BEEN their entire collection on vinyl or at least one or two vinyls IF IT WEREN'T for my dad not allowing me to buy them. Well, and they were fucking expensive too but still. THEY AREN'T SOLD ANYWHERE HERE. AND THEN I FIND THEM. AND THEN I CAN'T BUY THEM. :mad: :mad:

The last item I actually bought was a Green Day shirt in Paris.

Green Day Rockband and last night i got a Full Throtle can with Green Day on it.

I got some things on the tour. I got shirts with the location and date on the back for Manchester, Wembley and one for Glasgow, a non date shirt, a scarf, a tote bag, gloves and a poster :)

American idiot and nimrod vinyls :)

They had dookie and 39/smooth too but I couldn't affod them all. Wish I couldve though, you can't get them anywhere here.

since my birthday was june 27th, my brother got me a dookie tshirt and 2 green day posters.

A ticket for Wembley stadium :lol:

I'm not really a merchandise person at all, but I will buy rock band one day :happy:

My friend gave me 21CB badges for my birthday! :D

Edited by KatherineKerplunk

My Green Day purchase of the day is this:

5o5gut.png

Its like a stand thing. Just because Longview is a pretty special song to me ;)

I bought Macbeth Mike Dirnt vegan shoes the other day! :) So comfy!

All the merch i brought from Wembley.

A black hoodie, the red top with Christian and Gloria on the front and tour dates on the back, the tshirt that had the guys and Wembley written on the front and a bottle on the back, a GDC top that all the Wembley topic helped design, some gloves with the skulls on them, a poster flag sort of thing, and a programme. I think that is everything.