The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Bought this shirt from the gig yesterday :) I looove it, and I'm happy they got in in size S since I'm so skinny and men's shirts are pretty huge on me.

Btw does anyone know what the number 13 in the shirt stands for? Is it just 'the class of 13'?

I bought this poster a week ago, and it arrived yesterday :wub:

And I bought Hitkrant magazine yesterday, because it has a Green Day pinkpop poster in it.

The first ones I got were pretty much boxer shorts they were so tight and snug. The second ones fit fine but I prefer shorts to go below the knee so I went one size bigger. Had to get them in white though this time because they were all out of the black ones in medium. What colour did you get?

Ah right. Yeah, I sort of prefer short below the knees as well. These are just about there :lol:

Have you received the right ones now?

I got the grey and white ones :)

Last items that I bought were the tour poster and New Orleans concert T-shirt (XXL was the only size left :() from the online store a few weeks ago.

I received the shirt, but the poster was for the 2007 tour of the band Genesis. So hopefully I'll get the poster this Friday like I was told.

I found a live album called Foot In Mouth today o.O I had to buy it cause it had som awesome songs like Going To Pasalacqua, One Of My Lies and F.O.D. on it. This was the first time I heard of that album but it's great so I'm happy I found it.

I want to buy a foxboro hot tubs tee shirt, but i dont know where i should order it from

could someone help me? :unsure:

I tried phixclothing.com, a few days after i ordered it, i received an email saying that the shirt wouldnt be in stock anymore, so i had to choose a diferent one (bought a dookie green day shirt :happy: )

I want to buy a foxboro hot tubs tee shirt, but i dont know where i should order it from

could someone help me? :unsure:

I tried phixclothing.com, a few days after i ordered it, i received an email saying that the shirt wouldnt be in stock anymore, so i had to choose a diferent one (bought a dookie green day shirt :happy: )

I got my hot tubs t-shirt off ebay, that was the only place I could find it

Green Day concert tickets :D:runaround::dance:

August 30th (see my signature?)

Edited by Marlee

I just bought a 2007 verison of 1039 smoothed out slappy hours from amazon just a couple minutes ago

I buy the cd Warning!

It's so dificult to find posters and t-shirts of Green Day in Brazil. I look everywhere and I don't find.

A tour 2010 tee with them on the front and tour dates on the back, a program and a cheap unofficial poster from outside the gig.

actually i ordered a t-shirt but they told me they dnt have it at the moment :(