The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Yesterday, a friend of mine gave me a karaoke game with 3 Green Day song!

And given that he tends to hate Green Day... (Yeah, and still he's one of my best friends!) I was like :blink::huh::o:D:lol::banana::bunny:

A 21st CB t-shirt and a poster flag, the one that says "Green Day - Kiss me, I'm punk!" I was so ridiculously excited when I saw it :wub:

A 21st CB t-shirt and a poster flag, the one that says "Green Day - Kiss me, I'm punk!" I was so ridiculously excited when I saw it :wub:

I wish I had that green shirt with this on it. I would wear it on Wednesday but looks like I gotta go with a Dropkick Murphys shirt since I don't have any green GD shirt :(

Last items I bought were an interview cd and a poster.

I wish I had that green shirt with this on it. I would wear it on Wednesday but looks like I gotta go with a Dropkick Murphys shirt since I don't have any green GD shirt :(

The t-shirt is a 21st CB one, the poster flag has "Kiss me, I'm punk!" on it :P

I bought it and then I was like "Oh, I have nowhere to put this." So now I have to take down some posters and rearrange my wall just to make room for it :D

The t-shirt is a 21st CB one, the poster flag has "Kiss me, I'm punk!" on it :P

I bought it and then I was like "Oh, I have nowhere to put this." So now I have to take down some posters and rearrange my wall just to make room for it :D

Oh. But they do have a shirt with this on it as well :P

well i know what im gonna buy :lol:

ok i saw in F.Y.E there is this big poster or green day its looks like idk lol. its black spray paint design and its just of the faces and it says green day on the side XD im buying it hopefully next week, at latest 2wks from now :lol: when i get it i will post a pic of it :D

Thanks to GDA for pointing out Amazon's sale, I finally bought a 2009 tour shirt that I should've gotten at my show!

I bought A Green Day Bandana, and have it the same way Billie does when he plays his shows!

Kerrang with the 21st Century Icons list

multiplied by five (and guess where they're headed, my liddle MILFY friends? and Gimme Something Better