The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Insomniac, American Idiot, Bullet In A Bible, 21st Century Breakdown (standard edition) on vinyl + 21st Century Breakdown Single + a door poster

A 1993 Reprise label promotional only press pack commemorating the release of Dookie, comprising a 4-page press release, 3-page extract from Hypno magazine plus a 10" x 8" black & white publicity photograph taken by Ken Scholes - all housed in a Reprise card folder.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4656...mp;id=569886799

The fabulous t-shirt, necklace and wristbands I won in the GDC awards were the last Green Day items I got.

Here they are :lol:

gdc8765.jpg

kerplunk on cassette and a green day puzzle :D

I didn't even know that there were some of those out there! :blink:

Picture, please? :)

I didn't even know that there were some of those out there! :blink:

Picture, please? :)

i haven't gotten it yet, but heres a pic :D

BkqHYgBWkKGrHqMH-D8EtZKEcjFWBLYeVhZ.jpg

I went to town looking for a new guitar. In one shop the Dookie tab book was £15, so i thought 'fuck it i can't pay that much', so i went to another guitar shop and in the sale racks they had the dookie tab book and muse tab book for £5, so i brought the dookie book and muse. I also ordered a baby blue strat, which i am going to make into a copy of blue. I should get it Saturday. I can't wait!!

The fabulous t-shirt, necklace and wristbands I won in the GDC awards were the last Green Day items I got.

Here they are :lol:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn177/h...lan/gdc8765.jpg

New hairstyle? :D Looks gorgeous!

I just got the 21CB Special Addition with a DVD of Abbey Road and KYE, 21 Guns, and 21CB music videos in the mail today :)

Where did you get that one? :)

I just got a super rare poster from the Berlin show last year YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY And I hate Ebay for always making me so damn nervous :lol:

I FINALLY bought Dookie, I stole Amy's CD and downloaded it but I haven't actually had a CD of my own :D And someone is sending me the Dookie 12in. Ummm oh yea! Amy got me the Rolling Stones magazine :D Graci Amy!

Was GD Shoelaces .. though i got in soo much shit for wearing them at school .. it sucks i bought thme now i cant wear them =(