The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

i just bought a foxboro hot tubs shirt...but i guess that's not really green day, except it is :cool:

On that note... I bought the Stop Drop and Roll vinyl :wub:

uhmm I don't remember very well but I think the last GD item I bought is the 21st CB t-shirt...the one with christian & gloria's kiss

Erm the tours tees and that was like in october..unless my calendar is included, but my mum bought that not me. Next thing on the list, another copy of FBHT cos my copy refuses to play any more :(

My Green Day Wembley tickets, which i ordered on Thursday after getting paid properly! Yaay!

I also brought a Green top from Primark because it was cheap. I choose the color Green, because of Green Day. Does that count? XD

^ they're so cool Katie!

I really should get a pair...I mean, I AM Irish and there's a shamrock on them :rolleyes:

But I don't really like the idea of green shoes, unless they're low tops.....not really sure why :ermm:

I bought the red 21st Century Breakdown t-shirt today in town. It's like, one of the official ones with all the American dates on the back; even though I wasn't at any of the American shows, but I still had to get it. I think that takes the t-shirt count to about 16 now.

Oh, and my interpunk stuff came today! (ordered the Molotov hoodie a week or two ago :) )

Hello everyone,

i was considering buying the Green Day- LIVE ON GREEN VINYYY...YL bootleg LP

does anyone know if its worth it?

Nice! Though... why do Green Day have Irish shoes ?

Because the leprechauns are Green Day's shoe makers. Where else do you think BJ gets his little converse from? Makes sense.

I bought Tune in Tokyo from ebay yesterday. It was only 12€ and I'm actually kinda lucky, because at amazon it would have been 30€ and I also found it on ebay some weeks ago for 20€ and almost bought it. Sometimes, it's worth a wait. :woot:

A set of 30 photo print outs from the Sydney GD concert on the 11/12/09 from Ebay. I'm so excited because they should be coming any day now!

Kerrang with the GD poster and the calender. And a few single cds. I'm currently bidding on like thousand things on ebay :lol: I love the brain-shaped Brain Stew single. That was definitely worth the 10 bucks.

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't pay $192 for that! :blink:

Well, at least the shipping is free :lol: