The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

My best friend bought me the Rolling Stone poster with the 3 of them dressed as solders for my birthday and Tuesday I FINALLY get my Kerrang Legends magazine from my parents. I'm DYING to read that!

i bought a poster about a week ago. i really, really want to get the new 7" vinyl set, but i think $150 is a little pricey. anyone think it'll go on sale?

i bought a poster about a week ago. i really, really want to get the new 7" vinyl set, but i think $150 is a little pricey. anyone think it'll go on sale?

i hope it does, cause i really want them too.

oh my god, im jealous! where 'd you get those?????????????????? 0.0

ebay my friend :wink:

My best friend bought me the Rolling Stone poster with the 3 of them dressed as soldiers.

That is the best poster ever. I have it right in the center of my room.

And I just bought the 21 Guns AI version.

Rolling Stones poster. (no not the band, when Green Day was on the cover in May or June) :)

oh i got taht one :wub: it hangs over my bed :happy:

21cb poster with gloria and a american flag covering her lower face donno where to put it, walls are pretty full at the moment lol

AI vinyl. Or was it Kerrang legends edition? haha

Their last Rolling Stone cover is so nice.

Pirates are sexy.

:D

Kerrang Legends. I borrowed my cousin's credit card, he just got it recently, hah.

Bullet In A Bible. Saw it for pretty cheap at JB Hi-Fi so I was just like what the heck. And I pretty much just wanted to relive the feeling of a live concert. :lol:

I bought a Dookie t-shirt and a 21st Century Breakdown hoodie today. Set me back €75 though :/

I had to rebuy 21st CB today (because I've lost the disk) at HMV today, and I decided to browse through their shirts and to my GREAT surprise they had this shirt in a woman's medium, so I bought it! I'm a happy camper :D

BGCTGD09.JPG

I bought the shirt "Who the fuck is Tre Cool?" on Kryssi's online store :woot:

:o OHMYGAWD :wub: Thank you, bb. You must show us a picture of you wearing it when you get it. I hope it's set out okay in print.

I had to rebuy 21st CB today (because I've lost the disk) at HMV today, and I decided to browse through their shirts and to my GREAT surprise they had this shirt in a woman's medium, so I bought it! I'm a happy camper :D

http://media.musictoday.com/store/bands/19...ge/BGCTGD09.JPG

I have that shirt! AND I'm apparently the same size as you! :P

i just bought a foxboro hot tubs shirt...but i guess that's not really green day, except it is :cool:

:o OHMYGAWD :wub: Thank you, bb. You must show us a picture of you wearing it when you get it. I hope it's set out okay in print.

ahaha ok, I'll take a pic just for you :lol::wub: