The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

finally got mike and tre!!!! i got billie when you could actually buy them at spencers around 04-05ish lol

103_6759.jpg

i'm so happy! :D:D

i recently bought red converse, but i have to get a smaller size so im returning them for the 2nd time -.-

i bought some badges: The Who, Ramones. i recently just got into those groups :)

finally got mike and tre!!!! i got billie when you could actually buy them at spencers around 04-05ish lol

103_6759.jpg

oh my god, im jealous! where 'd you get those?????????????????? 0.0

103_6759.jpg

Shit this is awesome....I'm so jealous that we don't have such shop in my country. More bad? There are not more than 100 GD fans here I guess :(

So I just ordered an American Idiot god-tags from an online-store. Had to pay double the amount of product for shipping :huh:

My re-issued American Idiot vinyl came today, in the same delivery as the Live in Tokyo EP :wub:

I just ordered the St. Jimmy t-shirt I've wanted for a long time. (only it's in black not red but it's still cool ;))

And for christmas I got loads of GD things. St. Jimmy mug, 2 t-shirts, 14 plectrums, calender, school bag, etc. :D

Edited by Holly loves Green Day

working class hero shirt

oh my god,where did you get it?!

my hoodie and insomniac.....

i love my hoodie!!! and insomniac obviously :D

my brother gave me three plectra and a hat, so im more than happy at the moment :D

Shit this is awesome....I'm so jealous that we don't have such shop in my country. More bad? There are not more than 100 GD fans here I guess :(

So I just ordered an American Idiot god-tags from an online-store. Had to pay double the amount of product for shipping :huh:

oh my god, your soooooo lucky!!!! we have like NOTHING like that here..... god i hate carlow.

oh my god,where did you get it?

They're exclusive to Hard Rock cafes >_< (certain ones possibly?)

Guess who visited the one in barcleona last may, saw it, and didn't buy :(

I have one of those Hard Rock Café t-shirts. My sister bought it for me 2 years ago in the HR Café in New York. I only wore it for the first time this year because I felt like I wanted to preserve it or something :lol:

@rebel07

omg those look awesome <3

I recently got: a tin of GD plectrums, a framed history of the band, a nice pic of Mike and necklace like this from my auntie for Christmas <3 Hopefully the next thing I purchase will be Wembley tickets >>

I think it was the Green Day shirt i brought at the Birmingham gig. Eeek that was in October! Oh well i should be buying tickets on Thursday for Wembley.

I just ordered Mike's Macbeths off the internet last week :D They should be arriving sometime this week and I'm really excited! I got the low top kind cause my mom said the high tops were ugly :dry: