The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

A white t-shirt from Saturday's gig, although we had to go to about 5 different merchandise stands to find one in a medium.

I got the London Oct. 24 show shirt in London, the green Oakland t-shirt that Tedifer got, the tour program and the special issue of Kerrang that Jax bought for me! I had a great weekend. Oh, and for free, I caught one of Tre's drumsticks at the Saturday O2 show. It was a good weekend!

the boys are back in town dvd =) haven't watched it yet but gonna do it later this day *excited to watch it*

A Green Day Tour T-Shirt that says "Birmingham GBR October 27th 2009" on the back :D

Edited by Storer

finally got my Vinyl-Box! =D

i buyed i think three tourshirts and one daily-shirt.

completed my studio-cds-collection with 1,039/sosh a week ago and i just ordered my shenanigans cd yesterday ^.^

damn i never wanna know how much money i spent in the past month with three shows, all the shirts and so on ... ^^

but it's so worth it!

Last thing I bought was a shirt from the Green Day show at the O2...gonna wear that on Sunday for the next show!!

Today my mum gave me my bday present it was a green day flag a green day wallet a green day carpet and a green day necklaze :wub:

I got a Green Day tour shirt from Sheffield on Monday :D

and the Kerrang special issue on Tuesday

and I bought the audio from the Sheffield show off someone today. It's a good week for Green Day stuff!

edit:700 posts =D

I don't really have special GD's items.

Just all their CD's and book by Alex Hannaford and lots of posters. That's all.

But I'd like to have some cool t-shirts, mabye I'll buy one? :D

A miniture replicar of `Blue` from a gift shop in Stratford-upon-avon of all places. :huh:

Can't have it till Christmas though :(

I got a Green Day tshirt at the Birmingham show on the 27th. It has Green Day on the front and on the back it has Gloria spraying 'Birmingham GBR and 27th October" They didn't have a t'shirt with both dates on :(

I got a Green Day tshirt at the Birmingham show on the 27th. It has Green Day on the front and on the back it has Gloria spraying 'Birmingham GBR and 27th October" They didn't have a t'shirt with both dates on :(

I was going to buy that one, but I got the tote bag instead after fighting my way to see any of the merch-so busy at the stand wasn't it? :)

last weekend i bought a copy of dookie with out ernie on the back so that should be coming some time this week

Tour programme, Glasgow tour shirt, Band of Brothers hoodie and a ticket to the secret midnight Foxboro show.