The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I just bought a Green Day wallet today :D

And it's my first GD merch. If you don't count a bunch of posters and GDC wristbands and the shirt my dad bought for me, though. But still, yaaaay :D

A ton of my classes were cancelled the other day so I had to take the hours of free time and use them to wisely spend about 2/3 of my pay check on records. Among those records was Dookie on cassette (yeah, I know...but I love 'em) and when I opened it up there was the infamous Ernie starring back at me. I made the people around me jump alittle bit when I squealed. The sound is actually great on it -- you can hear the background noises and the conversation before "All By Myself" really clearly.

A ton of my classes were cancelled the other day so I had to take the hours of free time and use them to wisely spend about 2/3 of my pay check on records. Among those records was Dookie on cassette (yeah, I know...but I love 'em) and when I opened it up there was the infamous Ernie starring back at me. I made the people around me jump alittle bit when I squealed. The sound is actually great on it -- you can hear the background noises and the conversation before "All By Myself" really clearly.

That's really awesome! I love cassettes too :)

Uh... I don't remember what I last bought. KYE single maybe?

Today I've bought

• Kerrang (the one with the article about the AI musical)
  • Maxim
  • Dookie (Japan version)
  • 21st Century Breakdown (Japan version)
  • 21st Century Breakdown (US version)

shit... that's a lot of money in one day! But Green Day worth it! :D

Uh. Technically I think it was the Australian version of the AI single...and yesterday I got a new GD shirt. AI era one with the Blvd of Broken Dreams single art on it.

i believe it was a framed WMUWSE CD and billie joe picture, got it for £20 at an antiques place...though strictly i didnt buy it, my dad bought it for me, isn't he lovely! :lol:

I bought the new issue of Guitar Player today with Billie on the front. Um I also bought a one of a kind handmade charm bracelet off Ebay from someone in the UK today. It has music type charms and Billie pics dangling from it. I thought it was cute and I love unique OOAK things like that. I'm unsure how often I would ever wear it though if at all because it looks rather delicate.

i found Foot in Mouth at Best Buy today for 27 bucks. so i got it :happy:

I wanna get the new vinyls box set. Gotta save up my money though.

me too :down: