The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

but now i'm waiting for my collectorbox <3

Me too. 75 tracks and all those pretty coloured pieces of vinyl :wub:

Me too. 75 tracks and all those pretty coloured pieces of vinyl :wub:

My credit card bill just got higher, but that's okay :) I can't wait to receive them!!

^ woah what stores did you go to?

i only have a 39/smooth cassette.

I don't remember the name of where I got the Kerplunk cassette. It was a used book store on the corner of the street where the Berkeley Rep. is. I found it funny that a book store would have a Green Day display in the window, but of course they had to take advantage of what was going on down the street to make money, I guess.

Now I want the 39/smooth cassette...

My brother's girlfriend gave me an Adeline t shirt she doesn't wear anymore today. It looks like this

a90a47a318dec4d1fe6679aa3a47122e.jpg

Not really Green Day I know but it's the closest I'm gonna get to wearing a Green Day t shirt :D. I generally don't like the shape or style of band t shirts. This isn't the kind of thing I'd usually wear either and it's pretty baggy on me, but to my surprise it looks nice with the right outfit so I'm glad she gave it to me :happy:

My brother's girlfriend gave me an Adeline t shirt she doesn't wear anymore today. It looks like this

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn177/h...9aa3a47122e.jpg

Not really Green Day I know but it's the closest I'm gonna get to wearing a Green Day t shirt :D. I generally don't like the shape or style of band t shirts. This isn't the kind of thing I'd usually wear either and it's pretty baggy on me, but to my surprise it looks nice with the right outfit so I'm glad she gave it to me :happy:

Love that shirt. I've been meaning to buy one forever, but they don't sell them anymore. :(

Love that shirt. I've been meaning to buy one forever, but they don't sell them anymore. :(

I found some Adeline shirts in the clearance section at Hot Topic and I think I seen some items on ebay

I just bought a shirt with this on it.

I have the same one! Did you get it at Journey's?

Anyway, my brother gave me his A.I. tour shirt last night. I love it so much, seeing as how that was my first GD concert!

I THINK it was the 21st Century Breakdown vinyl/artbook set.

I'm gonna go make an appointment for a Green Day tattoo soon, does that count? Hahaha.

She really should've sold it on ebay. She was gonna chuck it in the bin if I didn't want it!

My campus had a poster sale and I bought this!

I found Tune In Tokyo at the local CD store. So of course, I had to get it! :happy:

WHAT SHUT UP FINDERS? Please tell me there were more! :o

Just got one of Mike's old picks online this morning. I couldn't resist, even if I already have a few (one he personally gave me)

it was either a poster i didn't have or guitar player with billie on the cover ..

ughhh i want the vinyl box set sooooooo bad :wacko:

The last two Kerrangs with the band in there.

I'm a little lost...I knew about the one where they were on the cover. What's in the other one or what does the article talk about?