The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

i bought a magazine wich includded a massive green day poster if that counts:P

(i bought it for the poster and cause it had alot of (old) talk about green day)

A poster of ¡Viva la Gloria!

I was looking at the "Last Green Day song you heard" thread and I accidentally clicked on this window and just saw "poster of Viva La Gloria" and thought "Wtf?? Since when do people listen to posters these days?!" :lol:

But anyways, I'll stay on topic. Erm, I'd say the last GD related thing I bought was Kerrang. Other than that, it would have been my 21st Century Breakdown t-shirt. :happy:

In my country aren't so many new items of Green Day... the latest thing was a poster of this photo & it says "Green Day" with green letters

normal_MusicGreenDay_Long.jpg

I went Green Day shopping in Berkeley last week :)

I found an American Idiot vinyl and a cassette tape of Kerplunk for 3 bucks!

Oh, and the poster of the American Idiot Musical.

^ woah what stores did you go to?

i only have a 39/smooth cassette.

I'm amazed eBay has the Look for Love vinyl of Billie Joe when he was 5. The rarest Green Day vinyl ever. In the American Idiot vinyl, I saw someone selling it for over $1000. Now it's $379. I want it so bad. I wish I had the extra money layin' around.

being a green day fan is so expensive :lol:

i think in 4 years i've spent over $400 on merch and CD's

unfortunately unless i met someone who had Look for Love and i broke into their house to steal it, i dont think i'll ever get to hold that vinyl lol

there's the BURNT dude on a sticker that i've been looking for for about a year...i contacted the owner but he hasn't gotten back to me in a month :(

and does anybody want to donate to the "alanna needs money to buy green day merch on ebay" fund? it's going to a good cause!

^ woah what stores did you go to?

i only have a 39/smooth cassette.

being a green day fan is so expensive :lol:

i think in 4 years i've spent over $400 on merch and CD's

unfortunately unless i met someone who had Look for Love and i broke into their house to steal it, i dont think i'll ever get to hold that vinyl lol

there's the BURNT dude on a sticker that i've been looking for for about a year...i contacted the owner but he hasn't gotten back to me in a month :(

and does anybody want to donate to the "alanna needs money to buy green day merch on ebay" fund? it's going to a good cause!

$400 in four years? They let you off light! You made me go and do a quick count up and it was a bit of a shock. In 18 months I have spent about £1,200 and that doesn't include the trip to Paris in May, the holiday in Las Vegas to see them last month or the tickets to nine shows in Rocktober. The biggest item in that lot was my Look For Love which was £250 ($500 at the exchange rate back then)

Totally worth every penny.

My latest expense was buying custom designed t-shirts by Jason Chandler for the October UK tour. Oh, and a Pinhead t-shirt. And a bumper sticker that reads 'Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker.'

$400 in four years? They let you off light! You made me go and do a quick count up and it was a bit of a shock. In 18 months I have spent about £1,200 and that doesn't include the trip to Paris in May, the holiday in Las Vegas to see them last month or the tickets to nine shows in Rocktober. The biggest item in that lot was my Look For Love which was £250 ($500 at the exchange rate back then)

Totally worth every penny.

My latest expense was buying custom designed t-shirts by Jason Chandler for the October UK tour. Oh, and a Pinhead t-shirt. And a bumper sticker that reads 'Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker.'

well keep in mind, i have no income (i spend what money i save up as x-mas/birthday gifts, which is why im in that awkward time between april and december without any merch cash lol)

:o they have pinhead gunpowder t-shirts?!?!?

and congrats on the vinyl, that's a real gem!

Don't know if this counts, but a $600 plane ticket to go see them in October.

:o $600? Holy shit. Wow. Have an awesome time at your show in October! :)

:o $600? Holy shit. Wow. Have an awesome time at your show in October! :)

I'm trying to go to 9 shows in October, haha.

okay this is a great deal for people looking for vinyls.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREEN-DAY-39-SMOOTH-Vi...id=p3286.c0.m14

i payed SO much more for the same set.

and omg i wants this stuffs!!!!

i havent been on ebay in ages and now im regretting going on there because I HAZ NO MONEY! D:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-t-shirt-Green-day...id=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREEN-DAY-Horseshoes-J...id=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/Green-Day-1-039-Smooth...id=p3286.c0.m14

well keep in mind, i have no income (i spend what money i save up as x-mas/birthday gifts, which is why im in that awkward time between april and december without any merch cash lol)

:o they have pinhead gunpowder t-shirts?!?!?

and congrats on the vinyl, that's a real gem!

I have no income either, apart form housekeeping money from my husband - so we eat a little cheaper for a month or so but hey, this is Green Day we are talking about here!

The Pinhead shirt I found on Zazzle, and i just had an e-mail to say it's been shipped. Yay.