The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

A bass tab book with a bunch of different songs in it from Kerplunk! to AI. Including Espionage, which is a treat. :D

Not that I can play bass, yet, and not that I even own a bass, yet... But I will as soon as I get a job, and this sucker's gonna keep me motivated to practice. :)

Dookie with the original ernie on the back

i didn't know that you could still get the original dookie... where did you find it? :B

I bought the Slappy EP :)

I also think about buying the 21 Guns clear vinyl, but I don't know if it's worth it since I don't have a vinyl player. Is the clear version really that rare?

I bought the tshirt with the 21CB cover art on it. It was the only one left in the shop, and it happened to be my size :happy:

i didn't know that you could still get the original dookie... where did you find it? :B

A few months ago I bought dookie and mine had ernie on the back. I thought the CD was rare/original if ernie wasn't on the back rather than ernie being on the back.

A few months ago I bought dookie and mine had ernie on the back. I thought the CD was rare/original if ernie wasn't on the back rather than ernie being on the back.

All British versions of Dookie have Ernie on the back of them

I bought the white cartoon 2009 US t-shirt and a programme, and was given a free black tour shirt :wub: Can't wait to add the European one to my collection of 26 GD tees.

Ooooops.

riding in vans with boys :D

my mom didn't want to buy it for me earlier on ebay =( because that's the only way i can get it.......but now she did :D

Kerrang magazine with a poster of Billie in it. I still haven't decided where to put it. I also brought NME magazine and that had a really tiny picture of Billie in it, but i brought that for the Muse article.

I actually wanted to buy the Inked magazine which included the green day article, but it costs 17dollars here in Germany :blink:

That's just insane!

Ah that would explain why I can't find a copy without Ernie on the back. That's so annoying

Today I got a Bullet in a Bible poster. So glad to finally have a Green Day poster up in my room.

A friend of mine bought it here (Chile, Southamerica, at the end of the world) and it has Ernie too... and i didn't know that till today xD

I didn't know that ernie on the back is a rare thing :blink:

He's also on the back of my dookie cd

I was always thinking about that too, 'cause I bought mine in a regular shop, and it also has Ernie on the back xD

Can anyone post the one that doesn't have Ernie on the Back?? xD

I actually wanted to buy the Inked magazine which included the green day article, but it costs 17dollars here in Germany :blink:

That's just insane!

Yeah it was like $9 or something ridiculous here. I almost did it because the article is awesome, but I'm a little too poor for that.

I bought the Rolling Stone cover poster, arrr. :)

well.....not GREEN DAY but i bought the new pinhead gunpowder vinyl today <3

i loooooooove it <3

Flight 13 best record store EVER ♥

My mom just bought me a new Green Day hoodie for my birthday, but I'm not supposed to know about it until October 8th (my bday). I opened a hot topic bag in her room, and got a huge surprise when I opened it, so I'm really excited.

Click here, you won't regret it.

Does anyone else think that's an extremely amazing hoodie? Cause I love it with a burning passion.

My mom just bought me a new Green Day hoodie for my birthday, but I'm not supposed to know about it until October 8th (my bday). I opened a hot topic bag in her room, and got a huge surprise when I opened it, so I'm really excited.

Click here, you won't regret it.

Does anyone else think that's an extremely amazing hoodie? Cause I love it with a burning passion.

I regret clicking on that link; it didn't work. :(

At the Sacramento show, I bought a sweat shirt (front, back) and a shirt (front, back) , and at the San Jose show, I bought the tour program.

Annnnd, last night, because I get on eBay when I'm bored, I bought an unused VIP pass for the show at the Forum, and these stickers.

I regret clicking on that link; it didn't work. :(

At the Sacramento show, I bought a sweat shirt (front, back) and a shirt (front, back) , and at the San Jose show, I bought the tour program.

Annnnd, last night, because I get on eBay when I'm bored, I bought an unused VIP pass for the show at the Forum, and these stickers.

Ahh, but you must see it! I shall try again...

http://search.hottopic.com/search?bmForm=f...c8ec556a321ade9

Click it!

Oh and to you, I'm extremely jealous of your hoodie. It is definitely amazing.

Ooo, digging the Gloria hoodie. Yeah, I love my hoodie, but it was $85. :/

Yeah, I saw that at the show. I wanted to get a new hoodie there as well but I only had like $75 and the cheapest one there was $85, so I was really upset. I got a t-shirt instead, which is almost equally amazing, but not quite.

It's this one, right hurr. http://greenday.shop.bravadousa.com/Produc...amp;pc=BGCTGD21

excluding the New York, NY thing. $35 for that sucker. It was well worth it, even though it's $25 on the internet.

Yeah, I saw that at the show. I wanted to get a new hoodie there as well but I only had like $75 and the cheapest one there was $85, so I was really upset. I got a t-shirt instead, which is almost equally amazing, but not quite.

It's this one, right hurr. http://greenday.shop.bravadousa.com/Produc...amp;pc=BGCTGD21

excluding the New York, NY thing. $35 for that sucker. It was well worth it, even though it's $25 on the internet.

I love that shirt, I have the Fox Theater and the sound check versions. :)