The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

the poster from the most recent Rolling Stone cover.

This. I can't wait to hang it up on the wall of my dorm :happy:

^ That's really cool. I got a shirt that looks kind of like this a few days ago http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/...hirt-900196.jsp I love it!

I was considering getting that too. Instead I got the All Over Print shirt for my friend for his birthday because he wanted it. And everytime I went to the Hot Topic store they didn't have his size. :dry: I have it for myself...I love that shirt.

^ That's really cool. I got a shirt that looks kind of like this a few days ago http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/...hirt-900196.jsp I love it!

i love that shirt! it's really cool! i want ittt.

Hot Topic has a new bandana.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/...dana-158773.jsp

I'm gonna get it. I have a Hot Topic birthday coupon for $10 off and I have to use it. It expires 30 days from my birthday (July 25).

i want that too.

It's more related to Tre' than Green Day in general, but whatever. I bought a pair of Tre' Cool Zildjian drumsticks off of eBay.

Edit: 1,800 posts.

Haha, fuck yeah! :D I just bought a rare BIAB poster off of eBay. Only 1,000 were made. Apparently back in 2005, the guy who was selling this poster was asked to make a limited edition BIAB poster for MTV, and if you went on MTV's website and preordered BIAB, you would get this poster. It's pretty spiffy. :lol: I like it. Of course, now I only have 19 cents to my name (excluding what's in my savings account), so I won't be buying any more GD items off of eBay for a little while. But buying this poster was still worth it.

I just bought this.

Though a week or so ago when I was setting up my ebay account, I came upon this awesome shirt.

I've seen it before and I wanted it so bad. But my pay pal was taking forever to work and someone else bought it. :pinch:

But lol. Yeah. ^___^

I bought another shirt at the Vegas concert! Soon I'll have a GD shirt for every day of the week LOL

I bought another shirt at the Vegas concert! Soon I'll have a GD shirt for every day of the week LOL

I have enough Green Day shirts to wear every day for months. I demonstrated this years ago (before AI even came out) to a girl who didn't believe me at a place I worked. Soooo I wore a Green Day shirt everyday for a month. She was amazed. Even since then, I've aquired quite a bit more.

I just bought this.

Though a week or so ago when I was setting up my ebay account, I came upon this awesome shirt.

I've seen it before and I wanted it so bad. But my pay pal was taking forever to work and someone else bought it. :pinch:

But lol. Yeah. ^___^

I used to have that poster (the Practice Space one). I think I still do, but it got ripped when I had to take it down when I moved, so I put it in storage. I also have the shirt somewhere, but I never wear it because I don't really like it.