The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I bought a Green Day poster today, it's the Rolling Stone one from a couple months ago.

i bought American idiot lyric book plus with all the guitar chords of all songs of the album, i ordered it two months ago, i just came..today!!

I bought a Green Day wristband off of eBay that I've been wanting since... 2005. :lol: It's a bit of a long story, but I'll keep it short. In 2005, we had some people from various countries (Argentina was one of them) come to my old middle school. And one of the ladies who came was wearing a black rubber GD wristband. I absolutely loved it and wanted to buy one, but I could never find one anywhere until yesterday. So, I bought it. It's black, has Green Day written on it in red in the AI font, and has the warning shock guy on it in white.

And I didn't buy this, but I did win it. I won a contest that The Onion in Denver, Colorado was holding. We had to share a short story about an experience we had at a Green Day concert and email our story to them. I did just that, and found out that I won today. So, a poster advertising Green Day's Denver show will be shipped to my house. Yay. :)

I were on shopping in london and I boght Abosolute Green day, Green Day x-posed the interview, green day collector's box, Green day the document, green day 1000 hours to kerplunk (DVD), Green Day Rebels with a cause (book) and some pins. I used too much money there :rolleyes:

The Rolling Stone cover poster where they're all dressed up like old patriots from May. (:

Oh, and Live Freaky Die Freaky if that counts..

The Rolling Stone cover poster where they're all dressed up like old patriots from May. (:

Oh, and Live Freaky Die Freaky if that counts..

Oh my God, they made that poster? :woot:

And I need to get that.......:whistling:

i bought a Green Day Know Your Enemy t-shirt from hot topic. it was $20 but i got it for $10 thanks to promo codes. however, the price of shipping was like $30!!!!!!!

however it was worth it because the t-shirt looks amazing!

Oh my God, they made that poster? :woot:

And I need to get that.......:whistling:

Haha yes! I didn't know either. If you've got an FYE around you, chances are you'll find it there. That's where I stumbled across mine.

I bought a bunch of Green Day stuff this last week.. I'm gonna try and remember it all.

-Event Shirt at the St. Louis show (The one that says St. Louis on the back)

-Red Hoodie from Hot Topic

-International Superhits, I always go to buy it, but I think to myself "I have all these songs, so whats the point?" But I caved and bought it at Wal-Mart

-Rolling Stone Cover from May (They had it at Wal-Mart)

-10 21st Century Breakdown Stickers

-17 Buttons/Pin thingys

-I bought a tour shirt from the Green Day

- 2 Decals for my car

-The Network - Disease is Punishment DVD.. oh wait, thats not Green Day related. :P

nobody likes you: inside the turbulent life, and times and music of green day biography

and the issue of inked with them on the cover.

I bought a bunch of Green Day stuff this last week.. I'm gonna try and remember it all.

-Red Hoodie from Hot Topic

i saw that yesterday, i want it sooo bad. but it's too expensive. :(

I almost didn't buy it, but I worked a lot of extra hours the past couple of weeks..

Also, they were having a buy on get one half off sale, and the hoodie was included.

I got a black tshirt with Green Day's 2005 Rolling Stone cover for $10 at Walmart =]

lol they refuse to sell 21CB but they'll still endorse the band.

I recently baught 2 new Green Day shirts :happy: The one with the gun and the rose and the one with Gloria's face!

I bought a Warning shirt off eBay 8 days ago, I haven't got it yet though. This is the longest I've ever had to wait for something off eBay.