The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I just bought the new Rolling Stones magazine that has an article on Green Day about their tour and a few pictures of them. And I also bought the Inked magazine that features Green Day on the cover and pictures/articles of them inside telling of their tattoo stories. I'm starting to collect/save pictures to put on my wall at college this year. :)

The green and black Rolling Stone cover shirt. :) (Which came with a free year's subscription to the magazine, which is awesome.)

well

+The 21st Century Breakdown CD (it was a present from my girlfriend)

+An awesome T-shirt

+A bag for my girlfriend =)

Green Day concert t-shirt. It was $35 and totally worth it. I was going to get a tour shirt with all the dates on the back, but since I only went to the Orlando show, I got the one with 'Orlando, FL August 5th, 2009' on the back.

And before that 21st Century Breakdown CD (+ bonus Live in Japan disc) from Target.

Edited by JakeThompson

An awesome new Green Day shirt I have never seen before

Pic?

And I really really really want that Warning on vinyl. I have a record player too, but I need an amplifier for it. When I plug it into my stereo's RCA jacks, it's SUPER quiet even with the stereo all the way up.

I bought the Green Day bag they were selling at the show I went to. I love it. :]

Me too!

And, I got one of those posters they were handing out after the show.

3 magazines with Green Day on it. They were all $8-$11 a piece. So I spent fucking $30 on 3 magazines. I want to buy a new poster, but I can't find any Green Day posters here and I checked everywhere. :dry:

I didnt buy it but after the san santonio show my freind bobbye, ashlynn, and i went looking for where green days busses came out, we found where one of their diesel trucks was parked and went and talked to the guy driving and he told us tht greenday might have been comin out there but just incase we didnt get to see them he gave us all one of tre cool's drumsticks and then we were happy...

the truck drivers and most of green day's crew are really nice so tlking to them when u go to a concert might be worth it...

last green day cd i brought were the time of your life sings (haha its all old and smells like coffee) and green day transmissions, which is a bunch of different versions or pre-dookie songs.

Well, I haven't bought it yet, but I was on eBay just now, and I came across a person selling a backstage photo pass from the Nimrod tour. It looks brand new. According to the seller, it's unused and unpeeled. I've never seen it before. I don't know if it's rare or not, but I want it.