The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I bought a poster of the Rolling Stone cover at wal-mart. I also went over to the CDs and noticed that they are actually selling Insomniac, Dookie, and International Superhits

about a week ago i bought a international superhits shirt that says "international supershirt", it's awesome.

The book "Nobody likes you". :)

My brother spent £10 on that for me when it first came out, and i saw it in the shop a month ago for 99p :dry:

I got the new Rolling Stone poster recently, and also bought a tour shirt from the Atlanta show. $35 ugh...they really know how to charge up the ass. :/

Last night I got two posters, a T-shirt, and picks all for free though.

and also bought a tour shirt from the Atlanta show. $35 ugh...they really know how to charge up the ass. :/

i know thats how much mine was. and thats crazy i think they were also selling this lttle poster for like 10 bucks too. it wasn't worth that lol

Lol well the Verizon people hand out free posters after the show, atleast they did at the Tampa one.

I really want that girl's red shirt witht he flowers on the front and Gloria on the back, but it's $40.

I bought a vintage lookout records Kerplunk Tee. I love that shirt :))

Modern Drummer Magazine and I got my KNE vinyl and a recent Rolling Stone Mag with the band on the cover plus a pin from a band who´s name the forum doesn´t want to expose :ninja:

Yesterday, I bought Warning on vinyl. The album looks so cool. It's green!

DSC01122.jpg

Where'd you buy that from? ^

I suddenly decided that I NEED it.

I just bought it from a normal ol' record store. I wonder if they all look like that? Or if it's just some limited edition thing?

I think they're all green, I bought it sometime early last year before the reissues and mine is green.

I bought the Green Day bag they were selling at the show I went to. I love it. :]

1039/smoothed out slappy hours... finally gave up on seeing it in a store, so I just ordered it from amazon.