The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

New album ...

My last item before that seems years ago ... actually it's been years. Got an AI shirt in 2006 or 2007 ... it's time for a new one!

Kerplunk!, Nimrod and a 21CB poster all together.

On that topic, does anyone know who the person taking up the majority of my poster with a star & stripes bandanna is?? Tre Mike and Billie have been placed around her... I was thinking Gloria but she has a ponytail and this woman/man's hair is cropped. I'm pretty sure its a woman tho, any ideas?

stunning! :0

21st cb t-shirt <3

Snap!

Who is the person in the middle? is it Gloria?

This poster;

mn1g2f.jpg

And Kerrang and Drummer magazine. Need to find Inked, Rolling Stone and another one..

I got it too but who is the woman? Gloria?

Rolling Stone magazine when it first hit shelves...at Walmart :lol: Oh the irony

This poster;

mn1g2f.jpg

And Kerrang and Drummer magazine. Need to find Inked, Rolling Stone and another one..

I got this poster, but the funny thing is I was trying to get a different edition of it:

Green-Day-Protest-Poster-559.jpg

The people that I ordered from had a picture of this version, but sent me one like yours,

so they said I can either get a refund AND keep the poster, or have them send me any

other poster they sell AND still keep it.

21 Guns 7" and CD singles

Know Your Enemy CD single

Mother Mary 7"

My first Green Day vinyls :D will hopefully collect all the reissues when i get a job

3 copies of 21 Guns on Vinyl

1 CD 21 Guns Single

1 21 Guns download EP

I want to get the posters that HMV have for a few £'s

I had decided to stop collecting GD but feck it, I love it.

:)

x

this:

nobody.jpg

from the stuff andres was selling. I'm pretty excited because i've wanted this book since the day i first heard of it.. and i got it almost free!!

For people who went to a concert already, did they have anything interesting in merchandise? How do the shirts look?

For people who went to a concert already, did they have anything interesting in merchandise? How do the shirts look?

Uhhh... They had like wristbands (which I wanted but didn't get), a poster (of the CD cover), some shirts. The shirts are pretty dec. They had like skulls on it and what not.

i bought a purse and the album "insomniac". I was searching for it since 2007! :D

The shirt on GD.com with Christian and Gloria wearing gas masks and the limited edition $24.99 at Best Buy.

The 21st Century Breakdown booklet edition of the album....besides that nothing :\

I need to get some posters for my room or something :)