The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Redundant, Jesus of Suburbia and Know Your Enemy on vinyl. Thanks, eBay :D

21st Century Breakdown special edition, Modern Drummer Magazine and Rock Sound magazine.

:wub:

Just bought Kerplunk on vinyl, not something I should have done but it was on sale so I couldn't turn it down. I've been after it for so long as well xD

My Green Day tickets (:

FYE has the Rolling Stone cover of them where they're dressed up as a poster and I was tempted to buy it, but I have no place in my room for posters. I'll probably end up getting it soon, though, and just hanging it on my closet.

A Green Day button.... lol

not a lot but still :P

and before that I pre-ordered 21st Century Breakdown on iTunes

My Green Day tickets (:

FYE has the Rolling Stone cover of them where they're dressed up as a poster and I was tempted to buy it, but I have no place in my room for posters. I'll probably end up getting it soon, though, and just hanging it on my closet.

ha. i bought that poster :lol:

I think it was 21CB Japanese release. I'm still waiting for my 1,039 / Smoothed Out Slappy Hours + 1,000 Hours + Slappy LP.

btw. guys, could you tell me what things can you buy on a Green Day concert, cause I've never seen live. In November will be my first time.

Is it just shirts or something else like hats, LPs, CDs....?

Kerrang but hopefully my 21 Guns Vinyl should be waiting for me at home :wub:

^ Mine just got here :D and I only ordered it on Monday. It's clear and in a clear sleeve

There out? :o Pics! I ordered mine the other day from some random site.

This poster;

mn1g2f.jpg

And Kerrang and Drummer magazine. Need to find Inked, Rolling Stone and another one..

I didn't buy it, my grandma got me it at Nashville :)

ok a giant Nimrod poster, a poster from dookie for Madison square garden, a dookie sticker and a heart grenade rub on sticker which BTW what is a rub on sticker? i mean i know how to use it, duh rub it on but where can i put this sticker, window ... where, please i could have had BowlingBowlingBowlingParkingParking but my grandma mis heard me so she didn't get it. damn :(

the last Green Day item I bought was "Dookie" on vinyl and I think I'm going to go and pick up either "Kerplunk!" on vinyl today or "21st Century Breakdown" on vinyl