The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Finally got my hands on the Bob Gruen photo book as it was on sale :lol:

Also managed to get hold of a copy of Insomniac on orange vinyl (it had sold out when I went to order it at the time it was released) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I started a new job so I finally treated myself to the Rock Roll Repeat Kerplunk tote bag! I'll be bringing my lunch in it ☺️

• Like 1
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, jengd said:

I just got a batch of magazines from 2004, 05, 09, 10 from a guy on EBay, they are really cool.

Omg I'm a sucker for old magazines! Good haul!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got this Japanese FOAM from eBay, it arrived this morning. Also, an European Stray Heart Promo CD is coming!!

Spoiler

419504885_10231190644728501_754700926925  419494313_10231190646048534_295138359486

419578564_10231190644928506_912722947719  419508129_10231190646288540_242883392052

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the 25th Anniversary Insomniac Vinyl because they don't have it for CD.
I don't even have a turntable but I have The Longshot vinyl too.
Gonna post a beautiful picture of my Green Day collection this weekend.

• Like 4

Saviors pink and green "splatter" vinyl and the signed CD 😌

• Like 4

The tangerine Newbury Comics Saviors vinyl

• Like 2

Most recently, my 2nd Saviors copy as a contest win, and days ago, Kerplunk jewelcase and When I Come Around EU collector's. Aiming for the possible last available BBBPP copy in Poland!

• Like 3

I bought the pink and black vinyl of Saviors. Now, I want more vinyls haha! :lol:

• Haha 3

My collection is still centered around CD singles and live EPs. Would be extra lucky if I got Foot in Mouth, except it isn't available.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, The 99th revolution said:

Most recently, my 2nd Saviors copy as a contest win, and days ago, Kerplunk jewelcase and When I Come Around EU collector's. Aiming for the possible last available BBBPP copy in Poland!

BBBPP arrived! Also, February will be me aiming for Cuatro, Redundant both CDs and BOBD CD1 (as I have a promotional copy of CD2)

• Like 1

Just got my Japanese Savior CD(s) I ordered at Tower Records Japan and they give/gave away a poster for each CD :D
20240131-113018.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Nice! I might be getting the Godzilla soundtrack w/ the Brain Stew remix.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The 99th revolution said:

Nice! I might be getting the Godzilla soundtrack w/ the Brain Stew remix.

Cool!
I have a spare "Redundant/Good Riddance" (Australian) Single. It's not too special since there are only the album versions of those 2 songs on there. The artwork is neat though (the blue "Redundant" artwork). If you want I can send you the CD for free since the cover is a little warped. Otherwise I have 4 spare American Idiot CDs (made in the EU, one with a Nova Rock 2005 hype sticker and one from the "Studio Albums" box set, without the cardsleeve though). Let me know via PM.
Edit: I would give the American Idiot CDs away for free aswell. I have (literally) 46 copies of the regular American Idiot album in my collection, these are straight duplicates for me

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Karl Karlson said:

Cool!
I have a spare "Redundant/Good Riddance" (Australian) Single. It's not too special since there are only the album versions of those 2 songs on there. The artwork is neat though (the blue "Redundant" artwork). If you want I can send you the CD for free since the cover is a little warped. Otherwise I have 4 spare American Idiot CDs (made in the EU, one with a Nova Rock 2005 hype sticker and one from the "Studio Albums" box set, without the cardsleeve though). Let me know via PM.
Edit: I would give the American Idiot CDs away for free aswell

I don't really believe I need anything from those (sorry), since I'm already gonna have both Redundant CDs in February. CD2 will be awesome, I heard it has the only live recording of Reject.

Just now, The 99th revolution said:

I don't really believe I need anything from those (sorry), since I'm already gonna have both Redundant CDs in February. CD2 will be awesome, I heard it has the only live recording of Reject.

The Reject "live" version was recorded during soundcheck/rehearsals for the Philly show in '97. They still haven't played it live in front of an audience yet :(

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Karl Karlson said:

The Reject "live" version was recorded during soundcheck/rehearsals for the Philly show in '97. They still haven't played it live in front of an audience yet :(

I know, but I'm pretty sure the CD says it was live from the tracklisting I've seen on Wikipedia.

I saw the Dookie 30th anniversary edition when I went to a music store... Is it worth it?