The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Dos and Insomniac on colored vinyls from Hot Topic the other night <3. (online so they haven't arrived yet)

Today I....

• Pre-ordered ¡Tre! on vinyl
  • Pre-ordered ¡Tre! on standard CD
  • Bought Awesome as Fuck on pink vinyl
  • Bought Warning on white vinyl
  • Bought American Idiot on vinyl
  • Bought the American Idiot Musical programme at the show I just got back from
  • Bought an American Idiot Musical UK tour T-Shirt from the show I just got back from

Been an expensive day, and thats just the Green Day items I bought!! *avoids checking bank balance*

Started collecting Green Day vinyls so they're costing me a lot at the moment!... Currently have ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and the 21st Century Breakdown limited edition boxset (3x 10") on vinyl.

Edited by lhutton93
  • Like 1

My brother bought me a birthday present in time for my birthday but then didn't give it to me or tell me what it is for another 5 weeks for no reason just to be annoying. But now he's given me the present and all is forgiven, because it's the CD singles of Longview, Basket Case and Geek Stink Breath, plus Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking :woot:. Yay!

z87.jpg

• Like 2

6ft by 4ft poster of UNO...

My son seems to like it..he wants me to drive him out to California so he can meet Billie Joe

59597_10151264316529253_1027065193_n.jpg

Holy cow, that's huge! Where did you get it? :o

Thanks to Lauren and her spam thread, I won 5 amazon dollars and I ordered some Green Day pins, Riding in Vans with Boys and two Green Day posters!

My plan was to only spend 5 dollars but it ended up being 11 dollars instead. :lol:

Got this giant poster for free but man it's HUGEEE.

CF561596_532410960118789_1999947584_n.jpg

I can buy it off ya if u want?

Just bought Tré on iTunes! Cant wait to buy the hard copy to complete the Trilogy. And if someone can make a ¡Quatro! CD case for the DVD, That would be Killer!

Edited by ¡VivaLaUnoDosTre!

I can buy it off ya if u want?

Just bought Tré on iTunes! Cant wait to buy the hard copy to complete the Trilogy. And if someone can make a ¡Quatro! CD case for the DVD, That would be Killer!

Why would ya need it the dvd comes with a case

(Theres no itune version of Quatro...)

Why would ya need it the dvd comes with a case

(Theres no itune version of Quatro...)

The reason I need it is I find it online ( Youtube, torrent, etc. ) and download it if I cant find the official thing. Or I might buy the digital boxset and then make it a DVD.

I recently bought 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. Sadly it is the remastered version, while it isn't as clipped as bad as later Green Day releases it is mastered louder with more clipping than the original release.

I recently bought 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. Sadly it is the remastered version, while it isn't as clipped as bad as later Green Day releases it is mastered louder with more clipping than the original release.

Isn't remastered supposed to be better?

Isn't remastered supposed to be better?

By today's standards, remaster normally means worse. Typical on most remasters albums under go severe dynamic range compression in order to make the record by default sound louder but this ends up killing sound fidelity. 1,039/Smooth wasn't remastered to loud but it did undergo some dynamic range compression.

Edited by DxBecks

The reason I need it is I find it online ( Youtube, torrent, etc. ) and download it if I cant find the official thing. Or I might buy the digital boxset and then make it a DVD.

Theres torrents all over the place. Google it. Pirate Bay has the best

Well, Finally I have:

* ¡UNO!

* ¡DOS! (It's the censored version released in Argentina)

* Varsity Blues OST

* Oh love single (2 tracks version, the second track is American Idiot from the AI album)

See you

• Like 1