The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

They are awesome. Rare flyers. Some huge wall posters too. Stuff from early years and all up to 21st Century Breakdown tour. Also a tour book from 2000. Includes hotels they stayed at with schedules for buses and band. Very cool stuff. Definitely worth the money!!!

Could you make some scans of it ? I am very interested to read this stuff, it looks pretty awesome :D

i bought the deluxe version of the trilogy, i just came uno and a sticker haha, but still a deluxe boxset XD

507efa4bb97b6.jpg

508705461463c.jpg

insomniac is a first press btw

Did I inspire you to get warning? Lol. The only thing that bothers me is it doesnt list the tracks on the back!

no, i bought it about a week ago from the adeline webstore.

it sounds really weird. right at the beginning, there is a very high beep-like sound. it kinda sounds like the tinnitus you get after listening to loud music.

no, i bought it about a week ago from the adeline webstore.

it sounds really weird. right at the beginning, there is a very high beep-like sound. it kinda sounds like the tinnitus you get after listening to loud music.

I'll have to listen to mine to see if it does the same thing

morO2.jpg

X9G0Q.jpg

Dookie and Kerplunk! Cassette

Know Your Enemy Single 3 songs :happy:

Edited by MatiasNerd

I found an awesome stuff from Green Day on Ebay, i wanted to buy it but then i saw that it ships to the United States. Do you think if I contact the seller, he would accept to send it to France if i buy it from him. Here's some pictures :

$T2eC16hHJG!E9nm3s!r5BQJz+!FcWQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgI0UBQJz+zpJsg~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREEN-DAY-ORIGINAL-1997-RARE-PROMO-PRESS-KIT-WINDOW-DISPLAY-for-NIMROD-LP-CD-/251140323697?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a79213971&nma=true&si=dFfipFKGS2CFdPfjg31sDUyPfqU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I found an awesome stuff from Green Day on Ebay, i wanted to buy it but then i saw that it ships to the United States. Do you think if I contact the seller, he would accept to send it to France if i buy it from him. Here's some pictures :

$T2eC16hHJG!E9nm3s!r5BQJz+!FcWQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgI0UBQJz+zpJsg~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREEN-DAY-ORIGINAL-1997-RARE-PROMO-PRESS-KIT-WINDOW-DISPLAY-for-NIMROD-LP-CD-/251140323697?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a79213971&nma=true&si=dFfipFKGS2CFdPfjg31sDUyPfqU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Go for it!

Go for it!

I would love to get it, but it says shipping to United States, it doesn't say Europe. And i don't have an Ebay account. What do you suggest me to do ?

I might get GD Rare Stuff at christmas, and i'll share it here.

I would love to get it, but it says shipping to United States, it doesn't say Europe. And i don't have an Ebay account. What do you suggest me to do ?

I might get GD Rare Stuff at christmas, and i'll share it here.

Get an ebay account and message him. Its harmless, and the worse he could say is 'no'. You're the one paying for shipping, not him.

This months Big Cheese and Nylon Guys magazines. I'll post scans of Big Cheese later