The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Got this giant poster for free but man it's HUGEEE.

CF561596_532410960118789_1999947584_n.jpg

I got the same one :D but yeah I had to move a few posters just to put it up :lol:

• Like 1

I got the same one :D but yeah I had to move a few posters just to put it up :lol:

A few!!?? I had to shift a lot. xD

A few!!?? I had to shift a lot. xD

:lol: well there wern't as many on the wall I put it on. The hardest part was making the pieces fit together so that they matched up evenly

i got 21st century breakdown on vinyl. But i was also wondering about this poster i found.

it was like 6 years ago when i was still in junior high and i was on my way to school when i see a big poster that says green day sticking out of somebody's trashcan on trash day. i almost didnt get it but i ended up turning around after like 5 minutes and it turns out its a numbered concert poster from 94. it was framed but the glass on the front was broken so i just had to take the glass off and its a perfect poster. I was just wondering if anyone had ever seen one of these with a price on it. I'm not looking to sell it because i think something this lucky should definitely stay with me forever. but ive always been curious as to how much that person tossed in the trash. ive looked and only found it one other time ridiculously priced so i doubt that it even sold. But yeah it would be cool to know. thanks :D

1org20.jpg

I bought that baseball T-shirt Adeline recently put up (and a cute little Adeline skully patch!).

And for some reason, instead of having the regular street sign logo on the mailing package, it said "Pat's Marketing Co." or something like that.

Does anyone know what that's about? :P

I bought this book a few days ago and today it came in the mail... It was recommended by Larry Livermore on his Twitter (@LarryLivermore ... not hard XD) so I thought I would check it out. It's called "Spit and Vinegar" by Cristy C Road (obviously a pseudonym) and it is a graphic novel about her growing up and discovering her queer identity with Green Day (among other things) during her early adolescence around the time of Dookie. Cover quotation of Billie Joe says "Cristy C Road is a badass." xP.

• Like 1

i got 21st century breakdown on vinyl. But i was also wondering about this poster i found.

it was like 6 years ago when i was still in junior high and i was on my way to school when i see a big poster that says green day sticking out of somebody's trashcan on trash day. i almost didnt get it but i ended up turning around after like 5 minutes and it turns out its a numbered concert poster from 94. it was framed but the glass on the front was broken so i just had to take the glass off and its a perfect poster. I was just wondering if anyone had ever seen one of these with a price on it. I'm not looking to sell it because i think something this lucky should definitely stay with me forever. but ive always been curious as to how much that person tossed in the trash. ive looked and only found it one other time ridiculously priced so i doubt that it even sold. But yeah it would be cool to know. thanks :D

1org20.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me with this story? I posted the exact same story about three years ago when I found this same poster in someone's garbage can in my neighborhood! Here's a link to the thread:

Edited by Bolanic
  • Like 1

I just got this super-rare CD of The Simpsons Theme. It has warnings all over it about not making copies of it, and it's watermarked with an identifier that links it to the specific person it was given to if copies of it are made. (I covered up the name.) :)

v7r4ah.jpg

I just got this super-rare CD of The Simpsons Theme. It has warnings all over it about not making copies of it, and it's watermarked with an identifier that links it to the specific person it was given to if copies of it are made. (I covered up the name.) :)

v7r4ah.jpg

That is awesome...

INTERNATIONAL SUPERHITS BUT IT WAS A HARD DECITION BECAUSE THEY ALSO HAD INSOMNIAC SO I ASKED TO THE GUY THAT WORKS THERE WICH ONE HE CHOOSE AND HE SAID THAT INTERNATIONAL SUPERHITS IT'S BETTER, NOW A GIRLFRIEND OF MINE TURNS 14 NEXT MONTH AND I HAVE TO DESIGN A T-SHIRT

Edited by Andres

INTERNATIONAL SUPERHITS BUT IT WAS A HARD DECITION BECAUSE THEY ALSO HAD INSOMNIAC SO I ASKED TO THE GUY THAT WORKS THERE WICH ONE HE CHOOSE AND HE SAID THAT INTERNATIONAL SUPERHITS IT'S BETTER, NOW A GIRLFRIEND OF MINE TURNS 14 NEXT MONTH AND I HAVE TO DESIGN A T-SHIRT

Please use the default font, and no caps.

• Like 1

How a greatest hits could be better than an album???

Not questioning your decision, but before buying ISH you could listened to Insomniac on youtube. And never buy something because someone tells you that is better.

I know it's hard but make your own decision. Insomniac is great!!

Regards

• Like 1