The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I bought a pair of the Green Day Hoven Ritz sunglasses for my birthday. They have the Awesome as Fuck rabbit on them. Also I really want some good trilogy merch soon, and not just those lame Uno preorder shirt and necklace or whatever.

Are they selling trilogy tshirts? I need new tshirt for the new era!

A lot!

With the albums covers and with Oh Love or Kill the dj :)

Edited by Benny.

A lot!

With the albums covers and with Oh Love or Kill the dj :)

Where? Only ones I've seen are with the UNO Pre order

I found this, it looks to be very rare, check this out.

$T2eC16JHJIYE9qUcN,h,BQNbLi4u7w~~60_57.JPG

It's a rare Green Day cassette entitled "Six Oreos & A Coke". This was a promo release from 1997, just before the band's "Nimrod" album was released. It features Billie Joe being interviewed by a young, high school music writer (David Malitz, who has gone on to cover music for the Washington Post in Washington, D.C. for the last 8 years). If memory serves correct, these tapes were sent out to high school newspapers by Reprise Records, and may not have have gone out anywhere else, so this is a rare Green Day artifact indeed. The label says "A special high school only Green Day interview. Further Green Day edification & insight for your exclusive use!"

Here is the link for people that want to check it out ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Green-Day-Six-Oreos-A-Coke-rare-promo-interview-cassette-Nimrod-Dookie-/120973281316?pt=Music_Cassettes&hash=item1c2a91c824

• Like 2

A few days ago I purchased a "Wake Me Up When September Ends" radio promo CD and Dookie on cassette. I also picked up two copies of the AP magazine, one of each Green Day cover of course!!

Also, I stopped into Guitar Center and they had the newsletters with Billie Joe and Mike on the cover right at the register for free. I also found one with Tre on the cover. I haven't had time to read the articles yet. I was so excited to find these!!

The Oh Love EP and the German 2 track Oh Love CD. (: I'm keeping an eye on eBay for the Kill the DJ promo. xD

• Like 1

That looks really awesome

its ok i kinda have buyers remorse bout it hate they have the cds in the box with no sleeve protection and the foxboro case is too big for the case but oh well its cool i love the Insomniac cover alot more than the regular case

its ok i kinda have buyers remorse bout it hate they have the cds in the box with no sleeve protection and the foxboro case is too big for the case but oh well its cool i love the Insomniac cover alot more than the regular case

are there booklets?

btw i go in the city now and try to get Kerplunk and/or the foxboro hot tubs album

are there booklets?

btw i go in the city now and try to get Kerplunk and/or the foxboro hot tubs album

No booklets but i already own the reg versions

I got a the Ultimate Box Set. <3 :D Now that I have money I am glad to do things like this :D I want to one day have all the records of their albums and a record player :)

I found this, it looks to be very rare, check this out.

$T2eC16JHJIYE9qUcN,h,BQNbLi4u7w~~60_57.JPG

It's a rare Green Day cassette entitled "Six Oreos & A Coke". This was a promo release from 1997, just before the band's "Nimrod" album was released. It features Billie Joe being interviewed by a young, high school music writer (David Malitz, who has gone on to cover music for the Washington Post in Washington, D.C. for the last 8 years). If memory serves correct, these tapes were sent out to high school newspapers by Reprise Records, and may not have have gone out anywhere else, so this is a rare Green Day artifact indeed. The label says "A special high school only Green Day interview. Further Green Day edification & insight for your exclusive use!"

Here is the link for people that want to check it out ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Green-Day-Six-Oreos-A-Coke-rare-promo-interview-cassette-Nimrod-Dookie-/120973281316?pt=Music_Cassettes&hash=item1c2a91c824

Really jealous lol. Where did you find it at?! And How much did you get it for???