The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Last week I bought the Billboard magazine with Green Day on the cover. It took me such a long time to find it. I went to about 10 different stores. None of them carried it. I was surprised because I figured most stores would sell Billboard magazine. I finally called a store about 45 minutes away and they had it. It took some time and a lot of driving around to find the magazine but it was definitely worth it. I bought two copies. One for my collection and one to frame!!

I'm having trouble finding a place that sells Billboard as well. =/

Just ordered a replica of Billie Joe's Blue! :woot:

It should be here by August 14th!

I went to a bigger city nearby my city (not big as Stockholm or Gothenburg but atleast it's bigger than my). I went into this store simply named books and cd's, but in swedish. I'd never been there before but they had alot of great stuff they had both new and used cd's and Lp's. I bought Insomniac and a used the only rhyme that bites:)

I am selling my INCREDIBLY RARE Green Day air freshener!

This isn't the AI one. This is the DOOKIE one.

I bought it many years ago and haven't seen another since.

If you are interested you can write to me on here with a price or on facebook.com/djrossstar

Why are you selling something related to green dayo__O ARE YOU NUTS?! It's rare for godsake!

A shirt from the Insomniac tour with the monkey on the front and tour dates on the back

American idiot shirt from a show in San Francisco with dates and the golden gate bridge in the back. And the heart grenade looks like a baseball!

A Shenanigans shirt with art on the front and back. 3/4 sleeves

And yesterday I got a trinket box (pot box) with the heart grenade on it.

And of course the box set.