The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

GDA guitar picks. that counts, right? :D

so exited for when they arrive. 2 to play with, and 2 to make necklaces of x)

picked up 39/smooth (white), 1,000 hours and slappy @ kingsroadmerch (epitaph represses)

okay, I didn't buy anything, but its new for me my sister gave me Green Day Suburbia Bomb and International SuperVideos! Her and her BF who loved Green Day broke up so she gave me her stuff. She also gave me a book and a black and red tie!!! =D

A 21st century breakdown tour shirt from the thrift store

Wore this shirt to Vans Warped Tour 2012 in Arizona and eventually took it off becuase of the heat. But let me tell you, this shirt was there to keep me cool all day. Just another reason Green Day is a life saver. I got this a couple weeks ago in St. Louis...

G_00700_157!BRVDO-390348_d.jpg

I am selling my INCREDIBLY RARE Green Day air freshener!

This isn't the AI one. This is the DOOKIE one.

I bought it many years ago and haven't seen another since.

If you are interested you can write to me on here with a price or on facebook.com/djrossstar

Dookie cd :D

Edited by St.Jimmyofsuburbia

Insomniac cd. It's so stupid my hometown hasn't got a record store, but I'm looking forward to a shopping trip to a big town so I can buy 1039 and Kerplunk and some merch probably :eyebrows:

I am selling my INCREDIBLY RARE Green Day air freshener!

This isn't the AI one. This is the DOOKIE one.

I bought it many years ago and haven't seen another since.

If you are interested you can write to me on here with a price or on facebook.com/djrossstar

What?! That's so cool!! I didn't even know they had those!! Very cool indeed

Nobody likes you:, Inside the Turbulent life, Fantastic book! I also bought X-posed interview from 2005.

Well my dad gave me this:

21ozlnl.jpg

It's not a very good photo, sorry. :P

And then from Raiderr on GDC, I bought these:

411829_335084136569857_1650159130_o.jpg

:lol:

Well:

I've bought a lot of Import singles and Albums along these last 2 years, soundtracks too. My last 5 green day item i bought are:

* Howard Stern Private Parts OST (Which has The Kinks' cover "Tired of waiting for you)

* Godzilla OST (Which has "Brain stew" Godzilla Remix)

* Wake me up when September ends Single #2

* Jerky Boys OST (Which has 2000 light years away JB mix)

* Time of your life single #2

3 years ago i bought a Green Day Shirt for 21st century break down.. pretty sure that's the last thing I bought from them..

I bought quite a lot recently, some from raiderr here on the forum:

-Japanese singles box

-Foot In Mouth

-Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking

-New wristband

-Live Tracks

-Tune In Tokyo

-1000 Hours EP

-Slappy EP

-39/Smooth LP

-Sweet Children EP

-AI single

-JOS single

-BOBD single

-WMUWSE single

-LOTAG single

-EJH promo

-Minority single

-Hitchin' A Ride single

-NGFL promo

-Redundant single

-American Idiot limited edition(the book with cd and artwork, like 21st CB)

.... Like I said, I bought quite a lot recently! Love it when my mammy says I deserve presents :wub:

I dont know if this is like "Green Day" but i bought Riding in vans with boys not so long time ago :) But if that doesnt count, then i bought Kerplunk, Nimrod and insomniac. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Last week I bought the Billboard magazine with Green Day on the cover. It took me such a long time to find it. I went to about 10 different stores. None of them carried it. I was surprised because I figured most stores would sell Billboard magazine. I finally called a store about 45 minutes away and they had it. It took some time and a lot of driving around to find the magazine but it was definitely worth it. I bought two copies. One for my collection and one to frame!!

I ordered a Kerrang magazine and a Billie 2012 sticker from GDA. (Neither of which have shown up yet. :c)

:3

Last week I bought the Billboard magazine with Green Day on the cover. It took me such a long time to find it. I went to about 10 different stores. None of them carried it. I was surprised because I figured most stores would sell Billboard magazine. I finally called a store about 45 minutes away and they had it. It took some time and a lot of driving around to find the magazine but it was definitely worth it. I bought two copies. One for my collection and one to frame!!

Thats the same for me. I drove to almost every store within an hour away from me (so pretty much the entire Treasure Valley) and I called several stores and NOBODY sells Billboard magazine. I was disappointed. I still haven't bought it :(

The latest Green Day thing I bought was that Kerrang issue, and I preordered the albums, and the Kerplunk shirt at Hot Topic all within the past 2 weeks. Oh yeah, and the Oh Love single.