The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Kerplunk t-shirt with hilarious artwork, kerplunk on white vinyl (only the repress) and sweet children on black (also repress)

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered the limited edition Dookie vinyl from Hot Topic today. I can't wait until it arrives!!

I also recently bought a few shirts online from the Green Day Store. I can't resist when they have sales!!

I got these dinky little keychains that have the picture of the guys with buff bods. Obviously some random knockoff item, but those are my favourites because they're rarities.

Just ordered a poster from the insomniac area :)

ordered the green day/hüsker dü split "don't want to know if you are lonely" on ebay.

I got these dinky little keychains that have the picture of the guys with buff bods. Obviously some random knockoff item, but those are my favourites because they're rarities.

I've got that as a poster. It's a real item. THey used to sell it 'em in the GD store

Jigsaw puzzle that just came today.

I have one of those too :D Took me weeks to get it put together :lol:

I have one of those too :D Took me weeks to get it put together :lol:

For real? I've had it for 3 weeks and I haven't gotten far maybe because I suck at puzzles.

Kinda Green Day, but I bought Shoot the Moon by Pinhead last night at a record shop for $8. It was used but in great condition. It also turned out to be on orange vinyl! I didn't even know it was color or that they pressed it on orange. Anyone know the pressing info on it? Or if it's rare?

I finally got Kerplunk, 1039/SOSH adn shenanigans!! happy 18th Bday to me XD

• 2 weeks later...

39/Smooth 12", 1000 Hours 7", Slappy 7" and Sweet Children 7" :wub:

Very happy with my purchases :dance:

EDIT: Well technically, my mam bought them as a pressie for me. I :wub: her soooo much :hug:

If their signature instrument counts, then the Billie Joe Armstrong J-180. It is so beautiful. :wub:

• Like 1

If their signature instrument counts, then the Billie Joe Armstrong J-180. It is so beautiful. :wub:

I plan on buying one of his signature guitars as a present to myself for my 21st :)

I plan on buying one of his signature guitars as a present to myself for my 21st :)

They're both a pleasure to play on, and both sounds great too! :happy: